Disney Ambassador Hotel is a hotel located at the Tokyo Disney Resort in Urayasu, Chiba, Japan which opened on July 20, 2000. Constructed under a license by The Walt Disney Company, the hotel is managed by The Oriental Land Company.
The hotel was the Tokyo resort's first officially Disney-branded hotel, but the sixth hotel on the Tokyo Disney Resort property. The Disney Ambassador Hotel is located next to Ikspiari, an "entertainment district" similar to the Downtown Disney area of the Disneyland Resort and the Disney Springs area of Walt Disney World Resort.
The Ambassador has five types of rooms: the Standard room; the Superior Room; the Triple room, which offers three full-sized beds; the Deluxe room and the Family room with four beds, capable of accommodating six adults.
The hotel has five dining options.
- Chef Mickey - character dining, buffet
- Empire Grill - California-style cuisine
- Hana - Japanese restaurant
- Tick Tock Diner - 50s diner-themed Café
- Hyperion Lounge
- Disney Hotels - Disney Ambassador Hotel (English)
- Disney Hotels - Disney Ambassador Hotel (Japanese 日本)