The following is a list of past, current, and upcoming events of the mobile game Disney Emoji Blitz.
Recurring Event Descriptions
- Challenge Event: "Use [event-specific emojis] to play special missions! Buy to unlock emojis and level up emojis you already have! Complete special missions to win prizes!"
- This event can only be played with the event-specific emojis. Each event-emoji has their own set of missions and prizes.
- Clear Event: "Every round the board is covered with [event specific item]. Gather all the [event-specific items] to collect a [event currency]."
- "Collect [event currency] to win prizes!" Lucky Emoji's earn x2 [event currency].
- Because no items drop from the grid during a Clear Event, Emojis that give out items (such as , , , etc.) when using their power will not add additional items on the grid during the event.
- Event-specific currencies gathered after clearing all the items from the grid during a Clear Event will not be added to the Emoji Blitz keyboard.
- Food Fight Face-Off: "Play versus other players in the Food Fight Face-off! Drop items to the bottom of the board. Collect the most items to win!"
- "Blitz Items cause different effects that help you and hinder your opponent. Trigger Blitz Mode to create a Blitz item. Drop a Blitz Item to the bottom of the board to use it."
- There are three types of Blitz Items that give effect to opponents when dropped to the bottom of the grid: Dole Whip, Gelatin, and Spoon. The [Dole Whip] item helps make the opponent's gameplay a bit more difficult by covering the screen for a while. The [Gelatin] item covers the opponent's emojis with gelatin and emojis covered by gelatin cannot be matched and can only be cleared by using power-ups; however, it does not appear in every Food Fight Face-Off. The [Spoon] item steals power-ups from the opponent's grid and brings them to the player's grid to make it easier to win a Food Fight Face-Off; however, it does not appear in every Food Fight Face-Off.
- Triggering Blitz Mode does not extend time during a Food Fight Face-Off.
- Collect stars to win prizes and progress through the event. Every food gotten during game play counts as one star. Winning the round results in six stars; tying the round results in four stars; losing the round results in two stars.
- There are four sets of prize maps: Breakfast Brawl, Lunch Rumble, Dinner Melee, and Dessert Duel. "Each map has a different set of lucky Emojis that earn x2 [stars]!"
- While playing during a Food Fight Face-Off, there is no score tracking.
- Currently, there are eleven emojis that cannot be used on Food Fight events due to their emoji power (adding time when time can't be altered for Food Fight events, etc.). The eleven emojis are , , , , , , , , , , and .
- Items collected to defeat opponents during Food Fight Face-Off Events will not be added to the Emoji Blitz keyboard.
- "Blitz Items cause different effects that help you and hinder your opponent. Trigger Blitz Mode to create a Blitz item. Drop a Blitz Item to the bottom of the board to use it."
- Item Card Event: "Use power ups to collect [event-specific items]." Each Item Card Event comes with four sets of item collections. There are nine items in each collection with rare items using the lucky emojis featured for the event.
- If there are three item cards, the prizes for each item collection are as follows: , , and .
- If there are four item cards, the prizes for each item collection are as follows: , , , and .
- If there are five item cards, the prizes for each item collection are as follows: , , , , and .
- "Collect a line of items to get a prize." Completing a horizontal, vertical, or diagonal line of 3 items results in either a or a . This means there are eight prizes on an item collection until the final prize for the map.
- Like in a regular item card, items the player has collected a certain amount of can still be added to the Emoji Blitz Keyboard, even if the player does not complete an item card during said event, especially when the event ends.
- Whenever the player completes an item card and won the prize of each card completion, the prize where he/she won on the previous card after completing it can still be viewed but the collected items of the previous card cannot be collected again. The player moves on to the next item card he/she is currently at.
- Magic Key Event: "Collect by dropping them to the bottom of the board. are rare and disappear if they're not quickly collected! Collect to open prizes! Open 3 to unlock the section. Unlock all prizes to win [grand prize]".
- There are no lucky emojis for Magic Key events.
- Unlike other events, Magic Key events are always set as default events and therefore cannot be turned off until the event ends or if you complete the event.
- There are six in the section. Each costs nine .
- There are four in the section. Each costs twenty-two .
- Combining a with a spawns another and also resets its timer.
- collected during Magic Key Events will not be added to the Emoji Blitz Keyboard.
- Multi-Map Event: "[Play events] on multiple maps with higher level emojis. Finish to collect [grand prize] and extra prizes!"
- A Multi-Map Event has many sections of prize maps to earn prizes along the way, similar to Food Fight Face-Off Events which have four sections of prize maps.
- Unlike regular prize map events, certain sections of a Multi-Map Event can only be played with the required event specific emojis at a certain level. To level up, the player can buy any character box with or or use on the required event specific emojis he/she has unlocked to play the prize map requiring the player to use higher level emojis.
- Once the player finishes a prize map section, he/she will proceed to the next map with more prizes to earn.
- Even when the player completes the previous prize map during a Multi-Map Event, the prize map where the player won the prize can still be viewed by pressing the arrow buttons on the map but it cannot be played again. However, the last prize the player won on the previous map can still be viewed before moving to the map the player is currently at.
- Rainbow Falls: "Complete a series of one-game missions. If you fail, you restart at the first mission. Complete enough missions to win a prize. More missions unlock over time. Complete every mission in Rainbow Falls to win ."
- Rainbow Falls events occur following completion of Villain, Survival, and Clear Events.
- If the player does not complete a one-game mission in time during Rainbow Falls, he/she will be given the option of extending his/her gameplay for ; otherwise, he/she will restart from the first mission as said in the game's description. The amount of increases whenever the player uses them and still does not complete the one-game mission in time.
- Once the player wins a prize during Rainbow Falls, he/she will proceed to the next set of missions with more prizes to earn.
- Even when the player completes the previous Rainbow Falls challenges during Rainbow Falls, the challenge section where the player won the prize can still be viewed but it cannot be played again. However, the prize the player won on the previous Rainbow Falls missions can still be viewed before moving to the missions the player is currently at.
- Survival Event: "[Event-specific items] appear and [change stages] before disappearing. Use power ups to collect [event specific items]. Each round, you have health instead of a time limit. If [event-specific items] disappear, you lose some health. Collect [event-specific item] to win prizes. [Lucky Emojis] earn x2 [event specific item]."
- Currently, there are sixteen emojis that cannot be used on Survival events due to their emoji power (adding time when there is no time for survival events, finding items when there are no items for survival events, etc.). The sixteen emojis are , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , and .
- Items collected during Survival Events will not be added to the Emoji Blitz keyboard.
- Tag Team Event: "Play with a team of two emojis!" (The player picks one and the computer picks the second) "Use powers to switch between emojis! Complete missions to win prizes! Missions with [event specific token] are special! Team up with [event-specific emojis] on these missions! Complete all team missions to win a [character box] featuring the event-specific emojis".
- Emojis (especially special mission-showcased emojis) that the player has not unlocked yet are still playable during Tag Team Events, though their score values do not show up when the player clears a number of them in the results after each gameplay during this event until the player unlocks them.
- During gameplay, the emoji being picked by the computer is always a random emoji, so the player cannot tell which emoji on the grid is being selected.
- On certain special missions featuring the showcased emojis if the player has already unlocked them, he/she is able to use them during these missions to complete them faster.
- Token Event: "Collect [event-specific tokens] from Missions and Events to win prizes!"
- Token Events last for one month. During the month, any completed mission is worth 1,150 [event-specific tokens] instead of the typical 100 .
- Unlike other events, Token Events are always set as default events and therefore cannot be turned off until the event ends or if you complete the event.
- Staring on February 4, 2020, Magic Missions are introduced and completing one garners the player x5 [event-specific tokens]. These missions last 4 hours and a random regular mission becomes a magic one.
- [Event-specific tokens] accumulated during Token Events will not be added to the Emoji Blitz Keyboard.
- Villain Event: "[Villain]'s power charges over time. [Villain does an action to the board that affects gameplay such as adding obstacles, blocking the bottom of the grid, stealing power-ups on the grid, etc. On certain occasions during Villain Events when Villain adds obstacles on the grid to make the event a bit more difficult, the player must clear them using or Emoji powers; while on rare occasions, the player must either use or drop [event-specific item] to hit Villain to make it a bit easier during the event]. Collect [event-specific item] to attack [Villain] and slow the villain's power! Use [event-specific emojis] to collect 2x [event specific item]."
- "Super items do x2 damage! Collect Super Items with [event specific emojis] to get x4 [event-specific item]!"
- "Earn to win or level up [Villain]."
- Every emoji can be used during a Villain Event except for the villain the event is showcasing.
- Items collected to defeat villains (especially obstacles added by villains that the player clears away) during Villain Events will not be added to the Emoji Blitz keyboard.
Non-Event Character Release Dates
|July 14, 2016|
(game release date)
|July 27, 2016|
|September 15, 2016|
|November 17, 2016|
|November 25, 2016|
|December 1, 2016|
|December 8, 2016|
|November 13, 2017|
|April 11, 2018|
|April 23, 2018|
|May 23, 2018|
|July 10, 2018|
|January 8, 2019|
|February 1, 2019|
|November 5, 2019|
Past and Current Events
|Event Name||Date(s)||Event Description||Characters|
|Ursula Event||#1||August 18 to August 28, 2016||Play in Villain Mode and collect tridents (collection items). After a certain amount is collected, you unlock a prize. On three occasions, that prize is Ursula. During the event, Ursula can be leveled to Level 2. Any Little Mermaid emoji (Ariel, Flounder, or Sebastian) gives 2x the tridents.|
|Halloween Event 2016||October 1 to October 31, 2016||Collect Halloween-related collection items. The items are in pumpkins, which you must break with a cloud or sun. Similar to regular mode, there are "lucky" collection items (ones that appear more frequently with a specific character). There are 7 cards of items, each with a prize at the end, as well as a smaller prize for each bingo (3 in a row horizontally, vertically, or diagonally.|
|Maleficent Event||#1||November 1 to November 10, 2016||Play in Villain Mode and collect Magic Books (collection items). After a certain amount is collected, you unlock a prize. On three occasions, that prize is Maleficent. Sorcerer's Apprentice Mickey gives 2x Magic Books.|
|Winter Holiday Event 2016||December 16 to December 28, 2016||Collect winter/Christmas-related Collection Items. The items are in gifts, which you must break with a cloud or sun. Similar to regular mode, there are "lucky" Collection Items. There are 7 cards of items, each with a prize at the end, as well as a smaller prize for each bingo (3 in a row horizontally, vertically, or diagonally).|
|Jafar Event||#1||January 2 to January 11, 2017||Play in Villain Mode and collect Magic Lamps (collection items). After a certain amount is collected, you unlock a prize. On three occasions, that prize is Jafar. Playing as the Genie, Aladdin, or Jasmine gives 2x the Magic Lamps.|
|Lunar New Year Team Event||January 25 to February 2, 2017||Play in team mode to complete missions. Choose your main emoji, your teammate will be randomly selected. Alternate emojis when the power bar is full. Use Mulan or Mushu on special golden rooster envelopes on the event map. Complete all 30 missions to unlock Mulan or Mushu.|
|Valentine's Day Event 2017||February 3 to February 15, 2017||Collect Valentine's Day related collection items. The items are in heart boxes, which you must break with a cloud or sun. Similar to regular mode, there are "lucky" Collection items. There are 5 cards of items, each with a prize at the end, as well as a smaller prize for each bingo (three in a row horizontally, vertically, or diagonally).|
|Tangled Lanterns Event||February 25 to March 5, 2017||Play in a special mode to complete a mission. Lantern light will be spread onto the board. Match emojis to gather the light. When all the light on the board is gathered, a Lantern is collected. Using Rapunzel or Pascal gives 2x the lanterns. Complete all 25 missions to unlock Rapunzel or Pascal.|
|Captain Hook Event||March 7 to March 15, 2017||Play in Villain Mode and collect Crocodiles (collection items). After a certain amount is collected, you unlock a prize. On three occasions that prize is Captain Hook. Playing as Tinker Bell or Peter Pan gives 2x the Crocodiles.|
|Beauty and the Beast Event||March 17 to March 24, 2017||Collect the entire NEW set of Beauty and the Beast emoji items, including Belle's Cottage, the Beast's Magic Mirror, and more! Lumière, Cogsworth, and Mrs. Potts join Belle and the Beast in the Diamond Box for a limited time!|
|Honey Event||March 30 to April 4, 2017||This most wonderful Diamond Box is stuffed with NEW Winnie the Pooh, Piglet, Eeyore, and Tigger emojis! Honey is covering the game board! Match to collect all the yummy honey into HONEYPOTS to earn special prizes!|
|Spring Event||April 8 to April 16, 2017||Collect Easter and spring related collection items. The items are in Easter eggs, which you must break with a cloud or sun. Similar to regular mode, there are "lucky" Collection items. There are 5 cards of items, each with a prize at the end, as well as a smaller prize for each bingo (three in a row horizontally, vertically, or diagonally).|
|Earth Day Team Event||April 19 to April 26, 2017||The New Earth Day Team Event is out of this world! Pick two of your favorite emojis to play together to complete special challenges and unlock the chests on the new Earth Day saga map! The all-new EVE emoji has followed her directive to join WALL•E in the Diamond Box for a limited time.|
|Main Street Electric Parade Item Event||April 28 to May 3, 2017||Collect Disneyland/Main Street Parade related items. The items are in treasure chests, which you must break with a cloud or sun. Similar to regular mode, there are "lucky" Collection items. There are 3 cards of items, each with a prize at the end, as well as a smaller prize for each bingo (three in a row horizontally, vertically, or diagonally).|
|Ursula Event||#2||May 12 to May 22, 2017||Ursula is back! You poor unfortunate souls! Take matters into your own tentacles and defeat Ursula now! Be the king of high scores! Get NEW King Triton in the Diamond Box today!|
|Pirates of the Caribbean Event||May 25 to May 29, 2017||Pirates of the Caribbean emojis have sailed straight into Disney Emoji Blitz! Captain Jack Sparrow, Barbossa, and Davy Jones are walkin' the plank and diving into the Diamond Box. Collect these plundering pirates in a brand new event & make matches before the bombs explode and destroy the board!|
|Pixar Item Card Event||June 1 to June 5, 2017||Celebrate a month of Pixar with a new Pixar Item Card Event! Collect your favorite Pixar items as they drop to the bottom of the board and progress through the saga map to rewards and prizes! Did you miss out on your favorite Pixar emojis before? Then fall with style into the Diamond Box to collect Buzz, Nemo, WALL•E, and Sulley now!|
|Cars 3 Team Event||June 16 to June 22, 2017||You will be saying ka-chow because you can now play in the Cars 3 team event and be sure to Cruz into the diamond box of Emoji Blitz to get the NEW Cars 3 emojis! Race through each task, all thirty of them, by teaming up with and getting the new Cars 3 emojis. You'll want to be as fast as Lightning McQueen in order to catch Lightning McQueen, Cruz Ramirez, and Jackson Storm before they're gone from the diamond box and before this event is over.|
|Inside Out Item Card Event||#1||June 30 to July 6, 2017||Get in touch with your emotions by playing the Inside Out Event! Collect items through Headquarters, what is this, ill, a kitchen of broccoli pizza!?, Hockey Island, Goofball Island, Dream Productions, amazing, and Imagination Land. At the end either earn Joy or Sadness as your reward when completed through all six stages. You'll want to be as fast as lightning in order to catch Joy and Sadness before they're gone from the diamond box and before the event is over.|
|Ink Event||July 13 to July 21, 2017||Go retro! Celebrate World Emoji Day with the Clear the Ink event! Set the mood with a special black and white filter, and check out diamond boxes for Steamboat Willie Mickey, Retro Minnie Mouse and Oswald the Lucky Rabbit!|
|Maleficent Event||#2||July 27 to August 4, 2017||Battle Maleficent—the dark fairy! Win fabulously evil Maleficent emojis during the limited-time Villain Event! Defeat Maleficent faster with the magic powers of Aurora, Prince Philip, and the rare Sorcerer Mickey!|
|DuckTales Event||August 10 to August 30, 2017||It's a Duck Blur! New characters like Scrooge McDuck, Launchpad McQuack, and Darkwing Duck will help your progress… and your emojis will help you be outrageously quacky when you message your friends.|
|Magic Keys Event||#1||Magic Keys Event! Players above level 6 play to collect magic keys that unlock special prizes—including a jackpot! Keys randomly appear on the board during a game and you must drop them to the bottom of the board before their timer runs out and they fly away!|
|The Jungle Book Event||August 30 to September 13, 2017||Look for the bare necessities! It's the perfect time to monkey around with characters from The Jungle Book! Clear leaves and collect bananas to make progress in a wild new event and unlock emojis to message your favorite man-cubs.|
|Scar Villain Event||September 15 to September 22, 2017||Be prepared! Will you reign as king? Defeat Scar during the limited-time Villain Event! Simba, Timon, and Pumbaa return to the diamond box with Rafiki joining for the first time!|
|Descendants Event||September 29 to October 3, 2017||Collect all of the Descendants items to get Mal.|
|Magic Keys Event||#2||October 6 to October 9, 2017||Magic Keys Event! Play to collect magic keys that unlock special prizes—including a jackpot! Keys randomly appear on the board during a game and you must drop them to the bottom of the board before their timer runs out and they fly away!|
|Haunted Mansion Event||October 12 to October 17, 2017||A chilling challenge! It's time for you foolish mortals to use your skills in a Survival Mode Event. Collect ghosts to win prizes, and collect Hatbox Ghost, Madame Leota, and the Bride!|
|Villain Challenge Event||#1||October 20 to October 22, 2017||Feeling villainous? Let no evil thing stop you from getting Cruella de Vil! Use Ursula, Maleficent, and Cruella de Vil to complete missions and win prizes in the Villain Event!|
|The Nightmare Before Christmas||October 24 to October 31, 2017||This is Halloween! It's simply meant to be, Jack Skellington and Sally are here! Play the Item Card Event and unlock Halloween keyboard items!|
|Star Wars Event||November 2 to November 12, 2017||Kylo Ren has invaded! Play a special Villain mode to collect lightsabers and defeat Kylo Ren. Complete the event to add the dark side emoji to your collection! Collect Rey, Finn, and BB-8 during the limited-time Star Wars Villain Event, and use them to double the impact of your attack on Kylo Ren!|
|Magic Keys Event||#3||November 17 to November 19, 2017||Magic Keys Event! Play to collect magic keys that unlock special prizes—including a jackpot! Keys randomly appear on the board during a game and you must drop them to the bottom of the board before their timer runs out and they fly away!|
|Coco Team Event||#1||November 22 to November 27, 2017||The new limited-time Coco Tag Team Event has arrived in Disney Emoji Blitz! Pick two of your favorite emojis to play together to complete special challenges and unlocks chests on the new Coco saga map.|
|Princess Challenge Event||#1||December 1 to December 3, 2017||Use Ariel, Belle, and Pocahontas to complete missions and win prizes in the Princess Event.|
|Frozen Event||December 8 to December 16, 2017||Elsa and Anna need your help for a super cool Frozen challenge. Clear the ice off the board with matches and power-ups, to collect Arendelle's most lovable lug, Kristoff!|
|Christmas Event 2017||December 19 to December 26, 2017||Have you been good this year… at matching emojis? For a limited-time event, unlock holiday keyboard items!|
|New Year's Event||December 29, 2017 to January 2, 2018||We're gonna party like it's 1928 in this challenging New Year's event. Mickeys from every era want to keep fireworks from ‘sploding – to rake in points and items!|
|Queen of Hearts Event||January 4 to January 11, 2018||Flamingo croquet, anyone? Join forces with Alice, Cheshire Cat, White Rabbit, and the newest addition – the Mad Hatter – to defeat the Queen of Hearts and collect her exclusive emoji before it disappears down the rabbit hole.|
|Big Hero 6 Event||January 17 to January 22, 2018||Big Heroes wanted! Baymax and Hiro are here to save the day in our brand new Big Hero 6 Tag Team Event! Blast the board with double the emoji power, switching characters MID GAME (even ones outside your collection)!|
|Rock the Dots Event||January 25 to February 1, 2018||Collect an exclusive Rose Gold Minnie emoji, during the brand-new “Rock the Dots” Event. And that's not all - Retro Minnie's back, too!|
|Princess Challenge Event||#2||February 2 to February 4, 2018||The action continues, with an enchanting Princess Challenge. Play with Jasmine, Rapunzel or royalty's latest addition, Princess Tiana!|
|Valentine's Day Event 2018||February 7 to February 14, 2018||Add Valentine's themed Emoji Items to your keyboard, and collect those spaghetti-smooching-pooches Lady and the Tramp. The all-new Valentine's event is here!|
|Winter Olympics Team Event||February 16 to February 22, 2018||Unlock Hercules in the Winter Games Event. Superhuman strength, flowing golden locks, and some say, the Ultimate Tag Team partner!|
|Coco Challenge||#1||February 26 to February 28, 2018||Join Héctor, Miguel, and Dante in the Land of the Dead! A brand-new Coco Challenge is coming your way!|
|Jafar Villain Event||#2||March 1 to March 8, 2018||Defeat Jafar, collect Abu! It's time to wield the majestic power of the Genie's lamp, to foil Jafar's sinister schemes! Aladdin, Genie, Jasmine, and Rajah are all available to collect, as well as a BRAND NEW Abu emoji.|
|Disney Afternoon Item Event||#2||March 12 to March 19, 2018||Collect some cheeky chipmunks! Calling all collectors, the all-new Disney Afternoon Item Card Event is NOW LIVE! Better hold onto your feathers, Launchpad McQuack, Darkwing Duck and Scrooge McDuck are here to shake things up, joined by emoji newcomers, the Rescue Rangers Chip 'n Dale!|
|Food Fight Face-Off||#1||March 23 to March 25, 2018||Food Fight Face-Off arrives! Prepare to play against Blitzers around the world, in the first-ever, three-day event. DESTROY opponents with deviously delicious treats! CRUSH them with cute colorful confections! As if that wasn't sweet enough, you can earn Vanellope von Schweetz!|
|Inside Out Survival Event||#1||March 29 to April 4, 2018||Inside Out Survival Event! New emojis, Anger, Fear, & Disgust are up for grabs - but first, you must save Riley's happy memories, before the health bar runs out! Take control of YOUR mind's "headquarters" to complete our most EMOTIONAL Survival Event, to date!|
|Little Mermaid Challenge Event||April 6 to April 8, 2018||Use Ariel, Flounder, Sebastian or King Triton to play special missions and win prizes. King Triton is back! only available in the diamond box. Get him before he's gone!|
|Clear the Sand Event||April 12 to April 19, 2018||Welcome Lilo to the Blitz ohana! Lilo and Stitch are surfing into Disney Emoji Blitz! Wash away the board, and clear the sand to win prizes during this week-long event!|
|Princess Challenge Event||#3||April 20 to April 22, 2018||Royalty has arrived! Are you up for a challenge? Complete missions and win prizes with this new princess trio! Merida, Pocahontas, and Aurora are all in the Diamond Box!|
|Tangled Item Card Event||April 26 to May 3, 2018||The charming bandit, Flynn Rider and the palace horse, Maximus, have arrived! Things are about to get hairy with them joining Rapunzel and Pascal in the Diamond Box!|
|Magic Keys Event||#4||May 4 to May 6, 2018||Magic Keys Event! We’re celebrating a galaxy from far, far away! Collect a light side emoji just by opening the app on May 4th! Then, be sure to round out your Star Wars collection with a Diamond Box purchase, and by completing the Magic Key Rewards May 4th-6th! Rey, Finn and BB-8 emojis could all be yours!|
|Food Fight Face-Off||#2||May 7 to May 11, 2018||Get cookin' and win Remy from Ratatouille! Food Fight Face-Off is back with plenty of sweet treats coming your way! Compete in the sugary showdown and collect our cutest little chef, Remy!|
|Hades Villain Event||#1||May 14 to May 21, 2018||Travel to the Underworld in this week´s Hades Villain Event. To defeat Hades, God-like strength is a must in the latest Villain Event. Collect shields as they drop to the bottom of the board. All-new Meg and Pegasus are joining Hercules in the Diamond Box.|
|The Emperor's New Groove Item Card Event||May 24 to May 28, 2018||Emperors, llamas, and squirrels - oh my! The all-new Emperor's New Groove Item Card Event is here! Complete the 5-day event for your chance to pull either Kronk or Kuzco out of the Diamond Box.|
|Food Fight Face-Off||#3||May 29 to May 31, 2018||Your Royal Highness, Tiana, has returned! Calling all culinary experts! Get cookin' in the latest 3-day Food Fight Face-Off Event! Compete against Blitzers around the world for your chance to win Princess Tiana!|
|Cars Challenge Event||June 1 to June 3, 2018||Start your engines! Speed into Emoji and race through our latest Cars Challenge! Be sure to collect some of your favorite Cars emojis - Lightning, Cruz, and Jackson, during the Pixar Giveaway!|
|Clear the Clovers Event||#1||June 6 to June 13, 2018||Flik, Princess Atta, and Heimlich join the game! The food-lovin' caterpillar, Heimlich, just crawled in! Complete the event to win this Gold Box exclusive from A Bug's Life.|
|Incredibles Survival Event||June 15 to June 19, 2018||Calling all supers! Disney Emoji Blitz just got even MORE super with 3 new characters from Disney•Pixar's Incredibles 2! Suit up and test your skills in a special survival mode. Be sure to complete the 5-day Survival Event to win Mr. Incredible, Elastigirl or the exclusive Jack-Jack from the Diamond Box!|
|Finding Nemo Tag Team Event||June 22 to June 26, 2018||Just keep swimming! The Finding Nemo Tag Team Event is here! Pick two of your favorite emojis to play together, complete special missions, unlock chests and win prizes! Crush and Bruce join Nemo, Dory, and Hank on the Diamond Box. Get Baby Dory as the group collection prize, starting June 24th!|
|Food Fight Face-Off||#4||June 28 to June 30, 2018||Prepare for more food-based competition as Food Fight Face-Off returns! Complete the 3-day event to win Remy from Ratatouille!|
|101 Dalmatian Item Event||July 1 to July 4, 2018||Cruella returns! Complete the 101 Dalmatians Item Card Event to collect Cruella De Vil as the final prize! Perdita also joins a few other puppy pals in the Diamond Box!|
|The Evil Queen Villain Event||#1||July 5 to July 9, 2018||Defeat the Evil Queen! Who will be the fairest of them all? Finish the 5-day Villain Event to collect the Evil Queen! After, complete Rainbow Falls and win a Diamond Box to collect Snow White, Dopey or Magic Mirror!|
|Food Fight Face-Off||#5||July 11 to July 12, 2018||Competition continues as Food Fight Face-Off returns! Complete the 2-day event to win the exclusive, King Triton!|
|Retro Challenge Event||July 13 to July 15, 2018||2 BLITZ-TASTIC YEARS! Help us celebrate our 2-year anniversary by opening your game on both July 13th and 14th to collect a FREE Emoji each day! Steamboat Willie, Retro Minnie. and Oswald are all available. Then, be sure to use your collected emojis during the 3-day Retro Challenge, July 13th - 15th!|
|Rescuers Team Event||July 19 to July 22, 2018||Prepare for Adventure! Play with 2 of your favorite adventurers during this week's Rescuers Team Event and win Bianca or Bernard!|
|Summer Holiday in July Item Card Event||#1||July 24 to July 25, 2018||Christmas in July! Get in the holiday spirit this summer by completing our Item Card Event to collect either Holiday Mickey or Holiday Minnie!|
|Food Fight Face-Off||#6||July 27 to July 30, 2018||Oo-de-lally! Robin Hood just snuck in - finish the 4-day Food Fight Event to collect him!|
|Villains and Princesses Challenge Event||August 3 to August 5, 2018|
|Fantasia Item Card Event||August 9 to August 13, 2018||Ta-dah! Pull Sorcerer's Apprentice Mickey from the Diamond Box by completing our Fantasia Item Card Event! No magic required.|
|Magica de Spell Villain Event||August 16 to August 20, 2018||New villain in town! Defeat Magica De Spell during the 5-day Villain Event and win this EXCLUSIVE evil sorceress as the final prize! All-new Webby and Gizmoduck are joining Scrooge and Launchpad in the Ducktales Diamond Box! Now is your chance to collect a few new quacky emojis!|
|Toy Story Challenge Event||#1||August 24 to August 26, 2018||Yeehaw! Have you heard all the buzz? Bullseye and Jessie have joined our Emoji collection! First, be sure to finish the 3-day Toy Story Challenge —Bullseye, Woody and Buzz are all available to pull from the Diamond Box.|
|Toy Story Clear the Tumbleweed Event||#1||August 30 to September 3, 2018||Complete the 5-day Clear the Tumbleweeds Event to collect your prize, a Diamond Box, featuring the all-new Jessie and Bullseye along with Buzz, Woody, and Alien!|
|Food Fight Face-Off||#7||September 7 to September 9, 2018||Børk Børk Børk! Here's a savory treat—Food Fight Face-Off is back with the master of kitchen disaster—the Swedish Chef! Complete our 3-day event to collect the newest cook in the Disney Emoji Blitz kitchen!|
|Incredibles 2 Challenge||September 13 to September 17, 2018||Calling All Supers! Disney Emoji Blitz just got 2 new SUPER additions from Disney•Pixar's Incredibles 2 - Dash and Violet! Over the next 5 days, suit up and test your skills in the Incredibles 2 Challenge. All new Dash and Violet are joining Mr. Incredible, Elastigirl and EXCLUSIVE Jack-Jack in the Diamond Box. Now you can play with the entire Parr Family, no capes required!|
|Magic Keys Event||#5||September 21 to September 23, 2018|
|Food Fight Face-Off||#8||September 28 to September 30, 2018||Food Fight is back! Complete the 3-Day event to collect the new & exclusive Mr. Toad!|
|One-Day The Queen of Hearts Villain Event||#1||October 3, 2018||Heroes Needed!: Defeat The Queen of Hearts in a 1-Day Villain event in preparation for the Villain Challenge starting 10/5!|
|One-Day Captain Hook Villain Event||October 4, 2018||Heroes Needed!: Defeat Captain Hook in a 1-Day Villain event in preparation for the Villain Challenge starting 10/5!|
|Villain Challenge||October 5 to October 7, 2018||Use Jafar, Captain Hook, the Queen of Hearts, Cruella de Vil, and Scar to complete missions and win prizes in the Villain Event. Collect Jafar, Captain Hook, the Queen of Hearts, Cruella de Vil, and Scar in the Diamond Box!|
|Magic Keys Event||#6||October 9 to October 10, 2018||Play to collect magic keys that unlock special prizes—including a jackpot prize, Mal! Keys randomly appear on the board during a game and you must drop them to the bottom of the board before their timer runs out and they fly away! Mal, Maleficent, Hades, Mushu, and Anger will also be available in the Diamond Box!|
|Halloween Item Card Event||October 12 to October 15, 2018||Winifred is flying in! Finish the Halloween Item Card Event for your chance to get Winifred, Hatbox Ghost, Abominable Snowman, Leota, or Bride from the Diamond Box - No Witchcraft Required!|
|Monsters, Inc. Challenge||October 19 to October 21, 2018||Welcome Celia & Roz! Use Mike, Sulley, Randall, and TWO NEW emojis, Celia and Roz, to complete the Monsters, Inc. Challenge!|
|Oogie Boogie Villain Event||#1||October 26 to October 31, 2018||BOO! Oogie Boogie is here to fill your gameboard to the brim with fright! Now through 10/31, pull Zero from the Diamond Box & use him against the newest villain!|
|Coco Challenge||#2||November 2 to November 4, 2018||Gear up for adventure! Strum along with Miguel, Hector, Dante, and all-new Imelda!|
|Food Fight Face-Off||#9||November 9 to November 11, 2018||Food Fight returns! Starting 11/9, complete the 3-day event to collect the exclusive Heimlich!|
|Mickey's Clear the Frosting Event||#1||November 15 to November 20, 2018||Starting 11/15, clear frosting from your gameboard to collect birthday cakes, win prizes and progress through the event map. Complete the Clear the Frosting Event to win Steamboat Willie Mickey, Sorcerer's Apprentice Mickey or new and EXCLUSIVE Rainbow Mickey!|
|Ralph Breaks the Internet Team Event||November 21 to November 25, 2018||The Ralph Breaks the Internet Team Event is here! Play as two emojis to complete team missions and unlock chests on the prize map! Starting 11/23, pull emojis from the Team Box to speed up your progress and be sure to complete the 5-day event to win a Diamond Box featuring Ralph, Yesss and the sweet Vanellope! No password required.|
|Darth Vader Villain Event||November 29 to December 3, 2018||DRIVE OUT DARKNESS! Calling all Padawans, the Darth Vader Villain Event is LIVE. For a limited time, pull the all-new Princess Leia and Luke Skywalker emojis from the Diamond Box and use them to double the impact of your attack against Darth Vader. Complete the event to add the newest dark side emoji to your collection! From 12/1 - 12/3, Rey, Finn, BB-8 and Kylo Ren are available to pull from the Star Wars Box!|
|90s Challenge||December 7 to December 10, 2018||ESMERALDA IS HERE! Who's up for a challenge? Use Esmeralda, Lumière, Flik, or Mulan emojis to play the 90s Challenge and collect prizes!|
|Snow White Survival Event||December 13 to December 16, 2018||SURVIVAL EVENT! Test your skills during the Snow White Survival Event, starting 12/13. Magic Mirror returns to the Diamond Box & can be added to your collection!|
|Food Fight Face-Off||#10||December 19 to December 20, 2018||JACK-JACK IS BACK! Win the exclusive emoji by completing the 2-Day Food Fight Event starting 12/19.|
|Disney Parks Holiday Item Card Event||December 21 to December 25, 2018||'TIS THE SEASON! Disney Parks Holiday Item Card Event is live 12/21 - Finish the event & win a Diamond Box featuring a holiday exclusive!|
|New Year's Team Event||December 28 to December 31, 2018|
|Magic Keys Event||#7||January 1 to January 2, 2019|
|Classic Duo's Challenge||January 4 to January 7, 2019||Your wishes came true! Pull the newest emoji, Pinocchio, from the Diamond Box & use him during the Duos Challenge.|
|Hades Villain Event||#2||January 11 to January 14, 2019||Travel to the Underworld! To defeat Hades, godlike strength is a must! Complete the 4-day Villain Event starting 1/11 & win the exclusive Hades!|
|Kingdom Hearts 3 Clear Event||January 17 to January 20, 2019||CLEAR THE DARKNESS! Clear event is live with all-new exclusive Kingdom Hearts emojis! Now through 1/20, clear darkness from the gameboard to close portals and collect keyblades! Complete the event to win a Diamond Box featuring the 2 new & exclusive emojis - Sora and Aqua!|
|Series 1 Box Tag Team Event||January 22 to January 23, 2019|
|Minnie Mouse Item Card Event||January 25 to January 27, 2019||CELEBRATE POLKA DOT DAY! Rose Gold Minnie returns in the latest Item Card event - live 1/25. Blitz your way through the event to collect a Diamond Box featuring Minnie, Rose Gold Minnie & Retro Minnie.|
|Magic Keys Event||#8||January 30 to January 31, 2019|
|Up Survival Event||#1||February 1 to February 4, 2019||Adventure awaits! Finish the 3-day Survival Event to add Carl, Russell or Dug to your collection!|
|Robin Hood Team Event||February 8 to February 11, 2019||Finish the 4-day Robin Hood Team Event for your chance to win the all-new Maid Marian!|
|Villaintine Challenge||February 14 to February 17, 2019||Starting 2/14, pull Gaston from the Diamond Box & use him to complete the Villain-tines challenge!|
|Beauty and the Beast Item Card Event||February 21 to February 24, 2019|
|Food Fight Face-Off||#11||February 26 to February 27, 2019||Starting 2/26, complete the 2-day Food Fight Event & win Clawhauser!|
|Incredibles Challenge||March 1 to March 3, 2019|
|Dr. Facilier Villain Event||March 5 to March 10, 2019||BEWARE THE SHADOW MAN! Play the Dr. Facilier Villain Event from 3/5 - 3/10! Plus, pull all-new Louis, new & exclusive Ray, or Tiana from the Diamond Box!|
|Magic Keys Events||#9||March 12 to March 13, 2019|
|Springtime Item Card Event||March 15 to March 18, 2019|
|The Jungle Book Challenge||March 22 to March 24, 2019|
|Dumbo Team Event||March 28 to April 1, 2019||HE CAN FLY! Play the Dumbo Team Event, 3/28 - 4/1! Complete the event to collect Dumbo or all-new Timothy Mouse!|
|Hercules Challenge||April 5 to April 7, 2019||NEED A HERO? Hercules, Megara, & Pegasus have your back in the latest Challenge, 4/5-7!|
|The Hunchback of Notre Dame Survival Event||April 11 to April 14, 2019||RING THE BELL! Don't miss The Hunchback of Notre Dame Survival Event with Quasimodo, Hugo, & Esmeralda, 4/11-14!|
|Food Fight Face-Off||#12||April 16 to April 17, 2019||HUNGRY? Collect the Swedish Chef by completing the 2-day Food Fight Event, 4/16-17!|
|Pocahontas Clear the Leaves Event||April 18 to April 22, 2019||Blitz Like the Wind! All-new Meeko & Flit join Pocahontas in the Pocahontas Clear Event, 4/18-21!|
|Mulan Team Event||April 25 to April 28, 2019||RING THE GONG! Play the Mulan Team Event, 4/25-4/28! Complete the event to collect Mulan, Mushu, or all-new Cri-Kee!|
|Kylo Ren Villain Event||#1||May 1 to May 3, 2019||FULFILL YOUR DESTINY... Battle against the dark side in the Kylo Ren Villain Event, 5/1-5/3. Complete the event to add Kylo Ren to your collection!|
|Star Wars Challenge||May 4 to May 6, 2019||MAY THE FOURTH BE WITH YOU. Launch your game on 5/4 to collect one free Star Wars emoji!|
UP FOR A CHALLENGE? Play with Rey, Finn, BB-8, Luke Skywalker, or Princess Leia emojis in the Star Wars Challenge, 5/4-5/6!
|Rescue Rangers Item Card Event||May 10 to May 13, 2019||SAY CHEESE! Play the Disney Afternoon Item Card Event, 5/10-13! Gadget & Monterey Jack join Chip & Dale in the Diamond Box!|
|The Evil Queen Villain Event||#2||May 17 to May 20, 2019||MIRROR, MIRROR... Defeat the Evil Queen in the newest Villain Event, 5/17-20! All-new Grumpy & The Prince emojis are in the Diamond Box.|
|Aladdin Clear Skies Event||May 23 to May 25, 2019||MAKE A WISH! Complete the Aladdin Clear the Sand Event to collect Aladdin, Jasmine, Genie, Abu, or all-new Iago, 5/23-25!|
|Aladdin Challenge Event||May 26 to May 28, 2019||MAKE A WISH! Play the Aladdin Challenge, 5/26-28!|
|Finding Dory Item Card Event||May 31 to June 3, 2019||JUST KEEP SWIMMING! Don't forget to play the Finding Dory Item Card Event, 5/31-6/3! Bailey & Destiny join Dory, Nemo, & Hank in the Diamond Box!|
|Food Fight Face-Off||#13||June 5 to June 6, 2019||ADVENTURE IS OUT THERE! Compete against Blitzers in Carl's Food Fight Face-Off, 6/5-6!|
|Inside Out Survival Event||#2||June 7 to June 10, 2019||ALL THE FEELS... Complete the Inside Out Survival Event, 6/7-10, to collect a Diamond Box with Joy, Anger, Fear, Disgust, Sadness, or new & exclusive Rainbow Unicorn!|
|Incredibles Clear Event||June 13 to June 16, 2019||SUPER NEW EVENT! Soar into the Incredibles Clear Event from 6/13 - 6/16!|
|Toy Story Challenge Event||#2||June 19, 2019||BO PEEP & FORKY ARE HERE! Don't miss the 1-day Toy Story Challenge on 6/19!|
|Toy Story Clear the Tumbleweed Event||#2||June 20, 2019||BO PEEP & FORKY ARE HERE! Don't miss the 1-day Toy Story Clear Event on 6/20!|
|Toy Story 4 Item Card Event||June 21 to June 24, 2019||BO PEEP & FORKY ARE HERE! Giddy up for the Toy Story 4 Item Card Event from 6/21 - 24!|
|Food Fight Face-Off||#14||June 26 to June 27, 2019||EVEN MORE PIXAR! Round out the month with a Heimlich Food Fight (6/26-27)!|
|Clear the Clovers Event||#2||June 28 to June 29, 2019||EVEN MORE PIXAR! Round out the month with A Bug's Life Clear Event (6/28-29)!|
|Coco Team Event||#2||June 30 to July 1, 2019||EVEN MORE PIXAR! Round out the month with a Coco Team Event (6/30-7/1)!|
|Madam Mim Villain Event||#1||July 4 to July 8, 2019||MARVELOUSLY MAD! Defeat Madam Mim in the newest Villain Event, live 7/4-8! Plus, all-new Merlin, Arthur & Archimedes emojis are available to pull from the Diamond Box!|
|Prince's Challenge Event||July 11 to July 14, 2019||A ROYAL AFFAIR! Prince Eric makes his royal debut in the Prince Challenge, live 7/11-14!|
|Magic Keys Events||#10||July 16 to July 17, 2019||3-Year Magic Key Event: MAGIC KEY CELEBRATION! Play the 2-day event to win prizes, live 7/16-17!|
|The Lion King Survival Event||July 18 to July 22, 2019||THE KING RETURNS! Play The Lion King Survival Event, live 7/18-22! All-new Nala & Shenzi are available to pull from the Diamond Box!|
|Summer Holiday Item Card Event||#2||July 24 to July 25, 2019||SEASONS GREETINGS! Complete the Summer Holiday Item Card Event to collect a Diamond Box with Holiday Mickey, Holiday Minnie or Holiday Pluto, live 7/24-25!|
|Clear the Ink Event||July 26 to July 29, 2019||CLEAR THE INK! Complete the Clear the Ink event from 7/26-29 to collect a Diamond Box with Rainbow Mickey, Rose Gold Minnie, Steamboat Willie, Retro Minnie or Oswald!|
|Disney Parks Item Card Event||August 1 to August 5, 2019||DISNEY MAGIC! Win the all-new Figment emoji during the Disney Parks Worldwide Item Card Event, live August 1 - 5!|
|Haunted Mansion Survival Event||#1||August 6 to August 7, 2019||GHOST HOSTS! Play the Haunted Mansion Survival Event for a chance to pull Hatbox Ghost, Madame Leota, or The Bride from the Diamond Box, live August 6-7!|
|Ursula Event||#3||August 9 to August 12, 2019|
|Duos Challenge||August 13 to August 14, 2019|
|Tangled Clear Event||August 15 to August 18, 2019|
|Food Fight Face-Off||#15||August 20 to August 21, 2019|
|Tamatoa Villain Event||#1||August 23 to August 26, 2019||STAY SHINY! Play the first ever Moana Event to win Tamatoa, live August 23 - 26!|
|Cinderella Item Card Event||August 29 to September 1, 2019||SO THIS IS LOVE! Prince Charming and Gus make their debut in the Cinderella Item Card Event, live August 29 - September 1!|
|Gaston's Hunt for Love||September 1 to September 30, 2019||TALE AS OLD AS TIME! Gaston's Quest For Love is the first-ever, month-long Token Quest and features new ways to collect emojis, with exciting prizes along the way!|
|Magic Keys Events||#11||September 3 to September 4, 2019|
|Mary Poppins Clear Event||September 5 to September 8, 2019||A SPOONFUL OF SUGAR! Mary Poppins and Bert make their debut in the Mary Poppins Clear Event, September 5-8!|
|One-Day The Queen of Hearts Villain Event||#2||September 10, 2019|
|Disney Cats Challenge||September 12 to September 15, 2019||THE PUR-FECT TIME TO POUNCE! Play with NEW Figaro, Clawhauser, Cheshire Cat, and Marie in the Cats Challenge, September 12-15!|
|Aladdin Tag Team Event||September 18 to September 19, 2019||Check out the Aladdin Tag Team Event (September 18-19) in Disney Emoji Blitz!|
|Aladdin Clear Event||September 20 to September 22, 2019||Check out the Aladdin Clear Event (September 20-22) in Disney Emoji Blitz!|
|One-Day Dr. Facilier Villain Event||September 26, 2019||Check out the Dr. Facilier Villain Event (September 26) in Disney Emoji Blitz!|
|One-Day Magica de Spell Villain Event||September 27, 2019||Check out the Magica de Spell Villain Event (September 27) in Disney Emoji Blitz!|
|Villain Challenge Event||#2||September 28 to September 30, 2019||Check out the Villain Challenge Event (September 28-30) in Disney Emoji Blitz!|
|Ursula's Soul-o-ween||October 1 to October 31, 2019||Check out the spooky Ursula's Soul-o-ween Event (October 1-31) in Disney Emoji Blitz!|
|Haunted Mansion Survival Event||#2||October 3 to October 4, 2019||Check out the spooky Haunted Mansion Survival Event (October 3-4) in Disney Emoji Blitz!|
|Haunted Mansion Holiday Survival Event||October 5 to October 6, 2019||Check out the spooky Nightmare Before Christmas Haunted Mansion Survival Event (October 5-6) in Disney Emoji Blitz!|
|Oogie Boogie Villain Event||#2||October 7 to October 8, 2019||Check out the spooky Oogie Boogie Villain Event (October 7-8) in Disney Emoji Blitz!|
|Hocus Pocus Item Card Event||October 10 to October 14, 2019||Check out the spooky Hocus Pocus Item Card Event (October 10-14) in Disney Emoji Blitz!|
|Maleficent Villain Event||#3||October 17 to October 21, 2019||You'll FALL in love with the Maleficent Multi-Map Event (October 17-21) for Halloween!|
|Mickey's Halloween Challenge||October 24 to October 27, 2019||You'll FALL in love with the Mickey's Halloween at the Park Challenge (October 24-27) for Halloween!|
|Trick or Treat Item Card Event||October 30 to October 31, 2019||You'll FALL in love with the Halloween Costumes Item Event (October 30-31) for Halloween!|
|Elsa's Snow-vember Saga||November 1 to November 30, 2019||You'll FALL in love with Elsa's Snow-vember Saga (November 1-30) for the start of November!|
|Coco Clear Event||November 1 to November 4, 2019||You'll FALL in love with the Coco Multi-Map Event (November 1-4) for Día De Los Muertos and the start of November!|
|King Candy Villain Event||November 7 to November 10, 2019||Check out the King Candy Villain Event (November 7-10) happening in Disney Emoji Blitz!|
|Forest Animals Challenge||November 12 to November 13, 2019||Check out the Forest Animals Challenge (November 12-13) happening in Disney Emoji Blitz!|
|Clear the Frosting Event||#2||November 14 to November 17, 2019||Check out the Mickey's Birthday Clear Event (November 14-17) happening in Disney Emoji Blitz!|
|Frozen Survival Event||November 20 to November 21, 2019||Check out the Frozen Survival Event (November 20-21) happening in Disney Emoji Blitz!|
|Frozen Item Card Event||November 22 to November 25, 2019||Check out the Frozen Item Card Event (November 22-25) happening in Disney Emoji Blitz!|
|Madam Mim Villain Event||#2||November 28 to December 2, 2019||Check out the Madam Mim Villain Event (November 28-December 2) happening in Disney Emoji Blitz!|
|Mickey's Magical New Year's Finale||December 1 to December 31, 2019||Check out the Sorcerer's Apprentice Mickey Token Quest (December 1-31) happening in Disney Emoji Blitz!|
|Zootopia Item Card Event||December 5 to December 8, 2019||Check out the Zootopia Item Event (December 5-8) happening in Disney Emoji Blitz!|
|Toy Story Team Event||December 10 to December 11, 2019||Check out the Toy Story Team Event (December 10-11) happening in Disney Emoji Blitz!|
|Toy Story Clear the Tumbleweed Event||#3||December 12 to December 15, 2019||Check out the Toy Story Multi-Map Clear Event (December 12-15) happening in Disney Emoji Blitz!|
|Kylo Ren Villain Event||#2||December 19 to December 23, 2019||Check out the Kylo Ren Villain Event (December 19-23) happening in Disney Emoji Blitz!|
|Mickey's Holiday Challenge||December 24 to December 26, 2019||Check out the Holiday Challenge Event (December 24-26) happening in Disney Emoji Blitz!|
|Holiday Item Card Event||December 27 to December 31, 2019||Check out the Holiday Item Event (December 27-31) happening in Disney Emoji Blitz!|
|Rose Gold Minnie's Shiny New You||January 1 to January 31, 2020||Check out the Rose Gold Minnie Token Quest (January 1–31) happening in Disney Emoji Blitz!|
|Best of 2019 Team Event||January 1 to January 2, 2020||Check out the Best of 2019 Team Event (January 1-2) happening in Disney Emoji Blitz!|
|The Evil Queen Villain Event||#3||January 3 to January 6, 2020||Check out the Evil Queen Villain Event (January 3-6) happening in Disney Emoji Blitz!|
|Villain Challenge||#3||January 9 to January 12, 2020||Check out the Villain Challenge Event (January 9-12) happening in Disney Emoji Blitz!|
|Inside Out Item Card Event||#2||January 14 to January 15, 2020||Check out the Inside Out Item Card Event (January 14-15) happening in Disney Emoji Blitz!|
|Up Survival Event||#2||January 16 to January 20, 2020||Check out the Up Survival Event (January 16-20) happening in Disney Emoji Blitz!|
|Yzma Villain Event||January 23 to January 27, 2020||Check out the Yzma Villain Event (January 23-27) happening in Disney Emoji Blitz!|
|Magic Emoji Team Event||January 29 to January 30, 2020||Check out the Magic People Team Event (January 29-30) happening in Disney Emoji Blitz!|
|Magic Emoji Challenge||January 31 to February 3, 2020||Check out the Magic People Challenge (January 31-February 3) happening in Disney Emoji Blitz!|
|Emoji Awards Card Event||February 6, to February 10, 2020||Check out the Emoji Awards Item Card Event (February 6-10) happening in Disney Emoji Blitz!|
|Kermit's Leap Year Premiere||February 1 to February 29, 2020||Check out the Muppets Token Quest (February 1-29) happening in Disney Emoji Blitz!|
|Couples Challenge||February 13, to February 15, 2020||Check out the Couples Challenge (February 13-15) happening in Disney Emoji Blitz!|
|Event Name||Date(s)||Event Description||Characters|
|Tamatoa Villain Event||#2||February 16, to February 18, 2020||Check out the Tamatoa Villain Event (February 16-18) happening in Disney Emoji Blitz!|
|Robin Hood Multi-Map Clear Event||February 20, to February 23, 2020|
|Muppets Item Card Event||February 26 to March 1, 2020|
|Hades' Fiery Token Festival||March 1 to March 31, 2020|