Disney Magic Shop was a short series that ran in commercial breaks on Disney Channel in the late 1990s. It was set in a Magic Shop in Main Street, U.S.A. in Disneyland, featuring Mark Jenest showing magic tricks like sugar cube trick and flying dinner rolls.
- Seeing Spots - Involves using a cardboard sheet as a makeshift domino.
- The Jumping Rubber Band - Involving a rubber band in your hand.
- Dizzy Dice - Involves using a single die.
- The Bent Spoon Illusion - Involves a spoon to make it look like the spoon's bent, but not really.
- The Linking Paper Clips - Involves two paper clips and a dollar bill.
- Root Beer Float - Involves a styrofoam cup to levitate.
- Impromptu Pencil - Involves a pencil and coin.