Sound the trumpets and prepare for the ultimate celebration of magic, music and dreams come true! Introduce your little princess to the one special collection that features all of her favorite Disney Princesses performing their most cherished songs from Disney's award-winning classics.
Your child's imagination will soar as she sings, dances and pretends along with Cinderella, Belle, Ariel and all the Disney Princesses. And for the first time ever, all the princesses join together to sing an enchanting, all-new song, "If You Can Dream". So help your little girl get her crown, put on her gown, and get ready for a musical adventure overflowing with charm and delight that's perfect for any little princess and her royal family.
- Disney Sing Along Songs Theme Song
- A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes (Cinderella)
- Part of Your World (The Little Mermaid)
- A Whole New World (Aladdin)
- Once Upon a Dream (Sleeping Beauty)
- I'm Wishing/One Song (Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs)
- Colors of the Wind (Pocahontas)
- Beauty and the Beast (Beauty and the Beast)
- Reflection (Mulan)
- Like Other Girls (Mulan II)
- I Won't Say (I'm in Love) (Hercules)
- Put It Together (Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo) (Cinderella II: Dreams Come True)
- Sweet Wings of Love (Mickey, Donald, Goofy: The Three Musketeers)
- If You Can Dream (Disney Princess)
- Karaoke: If You Can Dream
- Karaoke: Like Other Girls
- Karaoke: Part of Your World
- Dance Along: Put It Together (Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo)
- Dance Along: Beauty and the Beast
- Dance Along: Once Upon Another Dream
- The full version of "A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes" is used in this volume, unlike the shortened version used in Disney's Sing-Along Songs: Honor to Us All.
- New lettering was used for the songs "A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes", "A Whole New World", "Once Upon a Dream", "Colors of the Wind", and "Beauty and the Beast".
- "I'm Wishing/One Song", "Reflection", "Like Other Girls", and "Sweet Wings of Love" are new songs to the Disney's Sing-Along Songs series.
- The version of "Part of Your World" used in this volume is the same one used in the 2003 version of Circle of Life.
- Hosted by Sheryl Bernstein.
- "If You Can Dream" is a song performed by the Disney Princesses and would later be used on albums of the Disney Princess franchise.
- Includes 3 Multi-Level Learning-Based Activities, Karaoke, Dance Alongs (although as a bonus feature instead of being placed in the program).