Disney Sing Along Songs: Disneyland Fun (also known as Disneyland Fun: It's a Small World) is a Disney Sing Along Songs video released on August 14, 1990 to tie-in with Disneyland's 35th anniversary. It was re-issued on April 22, 1994 and then on DVD in September 27, 2005.
A full day of Disneyland is shown over Disney hit songs.
- Whistle While You Work
- Step in Time
- I'm Walking Right Down the Middle of Main Street U.S.A.
- Following the Leader
- The Great Outdoors
- Rumbly in My Tumbly
- It's a Small World
- Makin' Memories
- Grim Grinning Ghosts
- The Character Parade
- When You Wish Upon a Star
- This is the first live-action Sing-Along Songs video and the first to be located at Disneyland.
- Many of the montage scenes in Disneyland Fun are made of re-edited clips and recycled footage from the original souvenir video A Day at Disneyland.
- A sequel was released overseas in 1993, subtitled Let's Go to Disneyland Paris.
- Voice actress, singer, and child actress Candace Hutson appears as one of the patrons in the theme park. She is listed in the "Special Thanks" part of the end credits.
- RX-24, R2-D2, and C-3PO make a cameo in this video in the "Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah" segment.
- Numerous sequences shot for television appear in this video:
- For example, in the "Grim Grinning Ghosts" segment, longtime Disney Legend Thurl Ravenscroft is the lead singer like in the actual Haunted Mansion ride; as one of The Phantom Five, Uncle Theodore.
- In The Character Parade sequence, some clips are from the 1987 Disneyland Christmas parade while others near the end are from the Party Gras Parade music video.
- Wayne Allwine - Mickey Mouse
- Tony Anselmo - Donald Duck
- Corey Burton - Professor Owl, Bertie Birdbrain (theme song only), White Rabbit, Dale
- Harry Middlebrooks - Shaker
- Dave Durham - Wendell, Liver Lips McGrowl
- Jim Cummings - Winnie the Pooh
- Bill Farmer - Goofy, Pluto
- Charles Fleischer - Roger Rabbit
- Tress MacNeille - Chip
- Russi Taylor - Minnie Mouse
- Thurl Ravenscroft - Lead singer of "Grim Grinning Ghosts"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.