Disney Television Studios is the American entertainment division of Walt Disney Television, which is owned and operated by the General Entertainment Content unit of The Walt Disney Company. It was established on May 15, 2019 as the successor to the original Walt Disney Television through Disney's acquisition of 21st Century Fox and includes its currently assets such as ABC Signature, 20th Television, 20th Television Animation and the newly-formed Walt Disney Television Alternative unit.
- 20th Television — formerly named as 20th Century Fox Television
- ABC Signature
- 20th Television Animation — formerly named as Fox Television Animation
- Searchlight Television
- Walt Disney Television Alternative unit
- 20th Television (first incarnation) — merged into Disney-ABC Domestic Television
- ABC Signature Studios (2013–2020) — merged with ABC Studios to form ABC Signature
- ABC Studios (2007-2020) - originally the first incarnation of Touchstone Television (1985-2007), merged with ABC Signature Studios to form ABC Signature
- Touchstone Television (second incarnation) — originally Fox Television Studios (1997-2014), Fox 21 (2004-14) and Fox 21 Television Studios (2014-20), folded into 20th Television
|This page uses content from the English Wikipedia page Disney Television Studios. The list of authors can be seen in the . Text from Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.|
- Littleton, Cynthia (2019-05-16). "Disney Television Studios Makes Splashy Debut at Upfronts" (en-US). Variety.
- Goldberg, Lesley (2019-05-15). "TV Upfronts: A Supersized Disney TV Studios Makes a Strong Debut" (en-US). The Hollywood Reporter.