As per the wiki's regulations, non-administrative users are not allowed to change character infobox images. Doing so will result in immediate revision. If you have a suggestion for a new profile image for a particular character, follow the submission instructions listed below.
- Add your image to the gallery below.
- Caption your image with your username and the reason behind the proposed change.
At the end of each month, submissions will be evaluated by the administration. A poll will be created where users will have the option to either approve or disapprove of your image. After a week's time, results of this poll will act as the final decision. To access the poll, click here. Note: Users are only allowed to submit one image per character per month.
If an administrator is unable to run the poll or review the submissions, a content moderator can ask an administrator for permission to set up the poll and/or implement the final decision.
Before they can be considered, your submitted image must meet these requirements. These requirements are subject to change.
- Users can submit either a screenshot or render. In the case of when a render is unavailable, a screenshot is used by default.
- If in the case of a screencap, the screencap must come from the character's studio of origin. That means any image of Anna must come from Walt Disney Animation Studios, and any image of Buzz Lightyear must come from Pixar Animation Studios. Screencaps from spinoff projects produced by subsidiaries such as DisneyToon or Disney Television Animation will not be accepted.
- If a render is available, the render will be the preferred image of display inside the infobox. It has the same requirements as a screencap as listed above, but if you want to know if it is acceptable, you can run it by the administrators or content mods before submitting it.
- In the case of multiple renders, the voting system will still be used for them.
- Try your best to find the highest quality version of the image. For screencaps of characters from feature films, animationscreencaps.com has a wide array of HD Disney screencaps (both animated and live-action). It is the best place to start your search.
- If a character undergoes a physical transformation during their film (i.e. Ariel, Beast, Kuzco), stick with their most recognizable form when searching for an image.
- No promotional artwork, cropped wallpaper, or cropped posters are allowed.
- Try to avoid images that have a logo or watermark attached to it.