This page is for nominating users to become administrators of the site.
- A user must have at least 5,000 edits for the nomination to be agreed upon by admins, and the user must be a chat-mod prior to nomination.
- The user who'd like to nominate another must themselves have 1,500 edits to be eligible to vote.
- If, after no less than seven days from the nomination, the voting is unanimous and the nominee has accepted, then a bureaucrat will grant the user administrator privileges. If no consensus has been reached within fourteen days, the nomination is rejected.
- There is no limit to the number of times a user may be nominated.
- If a nomination has gone through and be successful, a one-month period must go by before anyone can be nominated.
In order to vote on nominations for administratorship, you must be a registered user with more than 5 un-reverted edits. There are three sections for each nomination: Support, Oppose, and Comments.
- Use a
- sign instead of a
- to mark the votes so it is easy to see the number of votes.
- Nominees should not vote for themselves, but instead mark the initial section of the nomination as Accepted along with their signature. The nominee may make additional comments in the Comments section.
- You may provide a rationale (reason) when supporting a nomination.
- You must provide a rationale when objecting to a nomination. Any objection that clearly has no connection to this project or one that does not list a rationale can be considered invalid.
- If you wish to discuss the nomination without voting, use the comments section.
- If you wish to remove your vote, please strikethrough it by surrounding it with
<s></s>. This is so we can accurately track the voting, especially once it's archived.
- Main article: Disney Wiki:Closed Nominations