Let's Celebrate (also known as 100 Years of Disney Magical Moments, Walt Disney's 100 Years of Magic, The Magical World of Disney On Ice, All Star Parade, 100 Years of Magic and Everyone's Story in Japan and Southeast Asia) is a Disney On Ice show that opened on September 3, 1999 as 75 Years of Disney Magic. As of June 1, 2021, it is the third show to resume after being cancelled due to the COVID-19 pandemic but was later postponed, but would resume and be updated starting on September 30, 2021.
It has also been known as All Star Parade in some other countries and The Magical World of Disney on Ice. Over 50 Disney characters are in this show. The show is choreographed by Sarah Kawahara.
1999 - 2015
Opened on September 3, 1999, 100 Years of Magic has also been referred to as Walt Disney's 75 Years of Magic, 100 Years of Disney Magical Moments, All Star Parade and The Magical World of Disney on Ice.
In 2004, the characters from A Bug's Life were dropped and Jessie from Toy Story 2 and the characters from Finding Nemo and The Incredibles were added in 2005. Stitch was later added to the show as of 2007. The finale of the show featured the songs "Circle of Life", "When You Wish Upon a Star", and "Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah".
2015 - present
By September 4, 2015, Daisy Duck, Chip and Dale, Mrs. Potts and Chip, Bruce, Foulfellow, Gideon, Monstro, Pocahontas, John Smith, Stitch, the Incredibles, and It's a Small World were omitted, characters from The Princess and the Frog, Tangled, and Frozen were added, and Jiminy Cricket was no longer transitioning as he would only be part of the Pinocchio story. This variant of the show features a different look of the castle and a more specific plot where Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, and Donald explore various Disney film segments to give them ideas in making their movie. The song "Gotta Be Me" from Teen Beach 2 was added to the opening scene. This variant looks similar to the first one. Also, the song "Let's Rock The Mouse" replaced "Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah". The Magic Carpet was added to the Aladdin scene.
In July 2017, Jiminy and the Blue Fairy were removed, and Finding Nemo was adapted to Finding Dory featuring Jenny and Charlie. Two of the Green Army Men also joined the finale. Judy Hopps and Nick Wilde also appeared in the pre-show but were omitted in October 2018.
In the 2019 French poster, even though Pluto was shown in Goofy's position, he does not appear in the actual show as Goofy ultimately took his place in the final revision. It is unknown if Pluto would be added to the show. Pluto previously appeared in the Walt Disney's World on Ice shows from 1981 to 1997, Disneyland Adventure from 2005 to 2011, and the original Let's Celebrate! from 2009 to 2016.
Stories represented in the show
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
- The Little Mermaid
- Beauty and the Beast
- The Lion King
- Toy Story series
- Teen Beach 2 (the only reference to said film is the song "Gotta Be Me" in the opening) (September 2015-present)
- Finding Nemo series (2005-present)
- Finding Dory (July 2017-present)
- The Princess and the Frog (September 2015 – present)
- Tangled (September 2015 – present)
- Frozen (September 2015 – present)
- Moana (2022 or 2023? – onward)
- Encanto (2023? - onward)
- Pocahontas (September 3, 1999 - 2015)
- A Bug's Life (September 3, 1999 - 2004)
- Lilo & Stitch (July 2007 - 2015)
- The Incredibles (2005 - 2015)
- It's a Small World (September 3, 1999 - 2015)
- Zootopia (July 2017 - 2018, pre-show only)
- The Crush figure, Squirt and other Turtles were reused from the Disney On Ice adaptation of Finding Nemo.
- This is the first Disney On Ice show to feature Mulan and A Bug's Life.
- This is the longest running Disney On Ice show.
- The original setting of the show was similar to the Sleeping Beauty Castle at Disneyland, while the second setting is reminiscent of Arendelle Castle.
- As of 2021, although the Moana story has yet to be added to the line-up, the song "You're Welcome" is played during the intermission.