|| "Even miracles take a little time."
This article features media from Walt Disney Company or its subsidiaries that has yet to be released.
To prevent speculation, please add reliable sources to the unreleased media. Any information that is not backed up by citations may be removed.
Thank you and have a magical day!
Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness is an upcoming Marvel Comics film part of Phase 4 of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. It is a sequel to Doctor Strange, showing the further adventures of Dr. Stephen Strange, the Master of the Mystic Arts, created by Stan Lee and Steve Ditko.
- Benedict Cumberbatch as Doctor Strange
- Elizabeth Olsen as Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch
- Benedict Wong as Wong
- Rachel McAdams as Christine Palmer
- Chiwetel Ejiofor as Karl Mordo
- TBA as Nightmare
On April 20, 2017, Deadline reported that Scott Derrickson would return to work on the film after he finished his work on the TV series Locke & Key.
On January 25, 2019, That Hashtag Show announced that Cargill had signed on to return to write the script.
- This will be the first Marvel Cinematic Universe film to have horror elements.
- The events of the film will tie directly into the Disney+ series, WandaVision and Loki.
- ↑ ‘Locke & Key’ Drama From Carlton Cuse, Joe Hill & IDW Gets Hulu Pilot Order, Scott Derrickson To Direct
- ↑ Kevin Feige Teases Doctor Strange 2, Says We Won’t See It For A While
- ↑ Doctor Strange 2 Villain Plans and New Story Ideas Revealed
- ↑ 'Kevin Feige Confirms 'Doctor Strange 2' Is Definitely Happening
- ↑ EXCLUSIVE: C. Robert Cargill Penning the ‘DOCTOR STRANGE’ Sequel
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 "'Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness' Will Tie Into 'WandaVision'". Inverse. (July 20, 2019)