"Doggone Biscuits" is the thirty-second episode of Mickey Mouse.
Minnie is in big trouble after she inadvertently feeds Pluto an entire bag of dog treats.
Mickey is about to go on holiday. He leaves Minnie with Pluto and his bowl, his leash, and a big bag of Pluto's favorite treats (which are very fattening). Mickey decided to leave for a month but before that he kissed Minnie and asks her to take take of Pluto. Minnie agrees as Mickey closed the door. Minnie decided to have so much fun with Pluto, only to realize that he need more biscuits. Minnie at first didn't allow Pluto to eat the biscuits, mostly because they are fattening, but despite this, Minnie gives the treats instead.
After for almost 2 days, the phone rang. Minnie answered to Mickey that Pluto is fine as she keeps on giving him the biscuits, and she answered him that she didn't give him all the treats, only to realize that Mickey answered her that they are very fattening, much to her shock. To be continued LOL
- This is the third Minnie Mouse-themed episode (the first two were "Eau de Minnie" and "Clogged"), with the title card saying "Minnie Mouse" instead of the usual "Mickey Mouse."
- The sweater was very similar to Pluto's Sweater.
- Mickey sings about seeing Pluto to the tune of "How Do You Do and Shake Hands" from Alice in Wonderland.
- Pete's role and appearance as a dogcatcher in this short is similar to the classic Mickey Mouse short "The Worm Turns".
- It is revealed that Minnie used to be obese before going into the sauna.