- "Doggone Biscuits" is the thirty-second episode of Mickey Mouse.
Minnie is in big trouble after she inadvertently feeds Pluto an entire bag of dog treats.
- This is the third Minnie Mouse-themed episode (the first two were "Eau de Minnie" and "Clogged"), with the title card saying "Minnie Mouse" instead of the usual "Mickey Mouse."
- The sweater was very similar to Pluto's Sweater.
- Mickey sings about seeing Pluto to the tune of "How Do You Do and Shake Hands" from Alice in Wonderland.
- Pete's role and appearance as a dogcatcher in this short is similar to the classic Mickey Mouse short "The Worm Turns".
- It is revealed that Minnie used to be obese before going into the sauna.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.