"Dolled Up" is the second segment of the forty-fifth episode of Big City Greens.
The Green family arrive at the Lil Ladies doll store for Saxon's birthday. Tilly and Nancy head up to the Tea Room for some alone time. Gramma Alice, unimpressed with the set up, locates the history museum section and drags an unwilling Cricket along. Bill left, to his own devices, smells "sawdust and craftsmanship" and discovers the dollhouse section where he proceeds to show his craft making skills by building a dollhouse. Tilly and Nancy make it to the tea room where they are waiting in line. Everyone's attention is attracted to Lil Ladies aficionado Cantaloupe Sinclair and her two friends Willow and Ashton. Tilly is immediately taken in by them especially when Cantaloupe comments on Saxon positively. When Tilly and Nancy finally enter the tea room, Tilly decides to approach Cantaloupe and her friends by offering one of her homemade muffins to them.
Cricket sneaks away from Alice by replacing himself with a doll, but suddenly finds himself shoved into a Lil Ladies box and placed on a shelf. Alice discovers the ruse and heads after Cricket. She feigns knowing where he is and further torments him by sicking a drooling little girl on him. Bill continues showing off his building skills with the dollhouse to the point that he adds complex accessories such as a working toilet and light fixtures. Tilly is welcomed by Cantaloupe, but tells her that it is a kids only party. Nancy solemnly agrees to let Tilly join them, but she is perturbed when Cantaloupe casually dismisses Willow from her group so as to allow Tilly to sit with them. She further reveals her controlling nature when she shows how Ashton easily agrees to her opinions regardless of how inconsistent they are.
The drooling girl refuses to five Cricket up and Alice calls upon Bill to help her get Cricket back. Bill reluctantly gives up the new dollhouse and get Cricket, but the drooling girl destroys Bill's hard work. Cantaloupe tries to get Tilly to give up Saxon and get a real doll, but she turns her down by calling her an awful friend and pretends to dump tea on her. Cantaloupe pours actual tea on Tilly and Nancy tosses food at Cantaloupe; instigating a food fight. The Greens escape the carnage and make it to the exit. Before they leave, Ashton arrives to thank Tilly for standing up to Cantaloupe and offer to hang out with her to which she agrees.
- Chris Houghton as Cricket Green
- Marieve Herington as Tilly Green
- Bob Joles as Bill Green
- Artemis Pebdani as Gramma Alice
- Wendi McLendon-Covey as Nancy Green
- Melissa Fumero as Cantaloupe Sinclair
- Jessica McKenna as Willow
- Adam McArthur as Ashton
- Grey DeLisle as Jessica
- Shane Houghton as Dollhouse Builder
- The promo art for the episode is a reference to the 1989 film Heathers, or more specifically, its Broadway adaptation.
- Ashton's voice actor, Adam McArthur previously worked on the Disney XD animated series Star vs. the Forces of Evil as Marco Diaz.
- Interestingly, the design of Ashton's face is also very similar to that of Marco Diaz, particularly his hairstyle and him having a mole.
- Willow resembles Willow Park from The Owl House.
- The Lil Ladies doll line is a clear nod to the American Girl dolls right down to having full blown stores dedicated to them.
- Nancy and Tilly sitting by the kitchen is what similarly happened to Wanda and Timmy from The Fairly OddParents episode "This Is Your Wish".
- Bill once again displays his willingness to abandon Cricket and, in a shocking moment, Tilly and Nancy as well.
- The coolest people can sometimes turn out to be not as friendly as you thought.
- It's important to not let someone control you and stand up to them.
- August 9, 2020 (Canada)
- October 2, 2020 (Latin America)
- November 24, 2020 (Portugal)
- January 22, 2021 (Southeast Asia)