Dolly enters a skating tournament and hires Big Fee as her manager, thinking the rat shall bring her good luck.
While showing off her skateboarding to Dylan, Dawkins and Delgado, Dolly nearly hits Hansel, but thanks to the sudden intervention of Big Fee, she is able to avoid hitting him. He playfully suggests that she was trying to off him from the upcoming skateboarding competition and says that he will see her there. Dolly, convinced that Big Fee is lucky, asks that she stick with her as she failed in the previous competition and did not want to make the same mistake. Big Fee agrees on the condition that she be her manager, much to Dylan's disgust. Big Fee moves into the dalmatians' house and begins to mooch of their amenities. Dylan and Dawkins then go about the episode trying to disprove Big Fee's luck by using a pair of die that she owns which consistently land double sixes.
Dolly joins the skateboarding competition and true to Big Fee's appearance, begins to do incredible well, much to the delight of her siblings. As her "manager", Big Fee, as well as Sid and Fergus, begin to sell Dolly related products such as shirts, posters and pooper scoopers which embarrasses Dolly in front of Hansel. Not wanting to lose her luck, she keeps Big Fee on anyway. Dolly continues to participate in the competition until she and Hansel are the only finalists. Unbeknownst to her however, Big Fee has begun pushing her family away and making even more money from selling tickets.
On the night of the final course, Big Fee sells the dalmatians' tickets to another dog. Dolly discovers this and gets mad at Big Fee who once again taunts her good luck at her. Eventually, Dolly realizes what is important to her and gets rid of Big Fee by launching her down the ramp and allowing Hansel to win. Big Fee flies out of the stadium, hits her own die after Dylan and Dawkins toss them at her and even knocks out Fergus and Sid. The die come out as snake eyes which Dylan and Dolly celebrate, but are told by Sid that they were loaded die this whole time.
- Josh Brener as Dylan
- Michalea Dietz as Dolly
- Rhys Isaac-Jones as Dawkins
- Jack Binstead as Delgado
- Abigail Zoe Lewis as Destiny
- Lauren Lindsay Donzis as Dallas and Deja Vu
- Nefeli Karakosta as Dizzy
- Florrie Wilkinson as Dee Dee
- Rasmus Hardiker as Hansel
- Akiya Henry as Roxy
- Ben Bailey Smith as Sid
- Connor MacNeill as Fergus
- Aimee Ffion-Edwards as Big Fee
- This episode shows that Dylan's favorite game, PoodleWolf, also has a television series.
- Based on his dialogue, this episode appears to show that Hansel is Norwegian.
- According to Max Loubaresse, the storyboard artist for this episode, Hansel's performance in the "Vertical Air Challenge" is a homage to the 1988 anime film Akira.