In which he plays a train station custodian in charge of the loading and unloading of crates and luggage. In the beginning of the cartoon, a train unloads a bunch of cargo, among which is dropped off an ostrich in a crate. The ostrich is named Hortense, and the rest of the cartoon deals with the havoc she creates at the station as she proceeds to eat anything lying around. Hortense also falls in love with Donald Duck at first sight and kisses him repeatedly, much to his dismay. The radio stations initially provide secondary humour, but later on the visuals reflect the stations to a great extent. As with most of the Disney shorts of this era the backgrounds are a work of art.
- Gum (cut scene)
- Alarm Clock
- 3 Balloons
- Clarence Nash - Donald Duck
- Pinto Colvig - Hortense (hiccoughs)
- Billy Bletcher - Bass Singer, Villain on Radio
- Elvia Allman - Lady Chef on Radio
- Adriana Caselotti - Singer
- This was the first in Donald's own series of cartoons, after starring in cartoons that were released in the Mickey Mouse cartoon series.
- The Here's Donald! VHS of the cartoon uses the original opening and closing titles.
Home video releases
- Walt Disney Cartoon Classics: Here's Donald!
- Walt Disney Cartoon Classics: Here's Donald! / Here's Goofy!
- Walt Disney Treasures: The Chronological Donald