Doogie Kameāloha, M.D. is a Disney+ original series, that is a family medical comedy-drama developed by Kourtney Kang that is based on the 1989–93 ABC television series Doogie Howser, M.D.. It stars Peyton Elizabeth Lee as the title character and Kathleen Rose Perkins, Jeffrey Bowyer-Chapman, Jason Scott Lee, and Ronny Chieng in supporting roles. It was released on September 8, 2021 on Disney+.
Lahela "Doogie" Kameāloha is a teenaged wunderkind juggling her high school life with an early medical career. The series is not a direct continuation; with the characters acknowledging the previous series as a television show and dubbing Lahela "Doogie" as a reference to it.
- Peyton Elizabeth Lee as Lahela "Doogie" Kameāloha, a 16-year-old Harvard Medical School graduate. She earned the nickname "Doogie" as an in-universe reference to the show Doogie Howser, M.D.
- Kathleen Rose Perkins as Dr. Clara Hannon, Doogie's mother
- Jeffrey Bowyer-Chapman as Charles Zeller
- Jason Scott Lee as Benny Kameāloha, Doogie's father
- Mapuana Makia as Noelani Nakayama
- Wes Tian as Brian Patrick Kameāloha
- Matthew Sato as Kai Kameāloha, Doogie's older brother
- Emma Meisel as Steph Denisco
- Ronny Chieng as Dr. Lee
- Alex Aiono as Walter Taumata