"Dope-a Cabana" is the first episode of Legend of the Three Caballeros. It premiered on June 9, 2018 on the DisneyLife app in the Philippines and premiered on Disney XD in the United States on August 7, 2021.
In a prologue, Xandra tells the story of a magical golden atlas, which chronicles an ancient war between good and evil and connects all of these different mythic points together, and how Three Caballeros stood up against a dark sorcerer seeking its power to try and conquer the universe. She realizes she's getting way ahead of herself and takes us to the beginning of the story.
On Friday the 13th, Donald Duck celebrates his birthday, but Donald runs into a spat of bad luck where he loses his job at a barbershop, his house in a fire, and his relationship with Daisy when leaving her alone in a bad part of Duckburg. His luck begins to turn when he discovers that he has inherited his great-grandfather Clinton Coot's estate at the New Quackmore Institute campus. However, he mistakes the address in the letter for the mansion next door, belonging to Institute president Baron Von Sheldgoose, and immediately gets on the wealthy man's bad side.
Donald instead finds that he has inherited the run-down cabana next door. The executor of Coot's estate informs him that he must share the estate with José Carioca and Panchito Pistoles, all three being descendants of a group of knights called the Three Caballeros and are introduced to the cabana caretaker Ari. As they explore the old house and all the antiquities within, they decide to hold a yard sale to make some extra cash, which attracts the attention of Sheldgoose, who offers to buy the whole cabana if they find a mysterious golden atlas. The trio find the atlas and release Xandra, who angrily threatens them.
- Tony Anselmo - Donald Duck
- Jaime Camil - Panchito
- Eric Bauza - José Carioca, Fireman
- Grey Griffin - Xandra, Debbie Affidavit
- Wayne Knight - Baron Von Sheldgoose
- Jessica DiCicco - April, May, June
- Tress MacNeille - Daisy Duck. Lady Passengers
- Dee Bradley Baker - Ari the Aracuan Bird
- Matt Danner - Mr. Macklemore, Postman, Donald's reflection
- Jim Cummings - Taxi Driver, Fire Chief, Bulldog Woman
- The title refers to the Brazilian "Copacabana Beach" in Rio de Janeiro; it may also refer to a nightclub which Donald and Jose head to during the final Aquarela do Brasil segment at the end of Saludos Amigos.
- The title on it's own may also refer to a famous 1978 song by Barry Manillow.
- One of the items in the Cabana features a sun image taken from Mary Blair's mosaics once featured at Disneyland's Tomorrowland.
- The firefighters that put out the fire and destroy Donald's house in the process are Dalmatians, in keeping with the tradition of firehouses keeping Dalmatians.