The Dalmatians are in the backyard having fun and dancing to D.J.'s mix when Portia and Spencer arrive and invite him to perform at her "not-a-party party" later that night. Dylan, who still has a crush on Portia, tries to show off his dancing moves, which turn out to be horrible. Portia, amused by this, decides to hold a contest for the worst dancer with the loser having to eat a whole plate of hairballs courtesy of Constantin. Not wanting to be a loser, Dylan recruits D.J. to help him learn how to dance. He swears not to tell Dolly, who once made fun of him for an entire year because of how bad he was. Dylan and D.J. sneak out, but Dolly catches them and begins to tail them in an effort to find out what they are doing. Dylan and D.J. visit the Canal Crew, Snowball, Roxy and finally Hansel to get tips on his dancing, all of which turn out to be bad. Dolly eventually becomes convinced that Dylan is reforming Howl-A-Rama without her and tries to confront them.
The party in the cemetery begins with Dylan pathetically trying to dance while D.J. plays his songs. D.J. soon spots Portia and Dolly approaching Dylan and he stops Dolly to inform her that he was trying to dance so that he would not have to eat Constantin's furballs. This horrifies Dolly, as Dylan is severely allergic. Dolly steps in and proceeds to dance badly herself, causing Portia and Spencer to decide to feed Dolly the furballs. Not wanting his sister to suffer, Dylan tosses the furballs away and dances horribly beside her as well. Soon the Dalmatians take over the party and everyone else leaves, as do Portia and Spencer who believe that the bad dancing is "contagious". Dylan and Dolly thank each other for their dancing and the Dalmatians enjoy the night.
- Josh Brener as Dylan
- Michaela Dietz as Dolly
- Maxwell Apple as D.J.
- Paloma Faith as Portia Poodle
- Doc Brown as Sid and Spencer
- Conor MacNeill as Fergus
- Pixie Davies as Big Fee
- Rufus Jones as Constantin
- Akiya Henry as Roxy
- Daniela Denby-Ashe as Snowball
- Rasmus Hardiker as Hansel
- This episode reveals that Dylan, Dolly, Hansel, Roxy and Snowball used to be part of a group called Howl-A-Rama, but that they broke up due to "creative differences".
- The title is a play on the 1987 film Dirty Dancing.
- According to storyboards, when Dolly asked Dylan if he had a "flea attack", an earlier version of the line would have had Dolly asking Dylan if he either had a "tick attack" or the "itchy bottom thing again".