Dr. Sleevemore is a character featured on That's So Raven and Raven's Home. He is a psychic doctor who does research on psychic individuals, and makes his first appearance in the That's So Raven episode, "Vision Impossible". He is portrayed by Brian George.
Powers and Abilities
- Clairvoyance: Dr. Sleevemore posses the ability to see into the near-future. Unlike Raven, he is shown to be able to receive visions, while simultaneously interacting with people.
- Telekinesis: The ability to move objects with his mind. Dr. Sleevemore can channel this, through his hands.
- Psychic Research: As the head of an institute he set up, Sleevemore has knowledge on the various degrees of psychic abilities amongst people. He continues developing this by recruiting psychics.
- Inventions: Within Sleevemore's laboratory are various inventions he uses to collect data about psychic abilities. His most prominent invention is the Sleemore Cerebral Oscillator.
At an unknown point in time, Sleevemore disocers he is psychic, and sets up a research centre, for other individuals like him, who possess psychic abilities, and he helps them develop their skills. He recruits many young people, who all have various psychic powers.
One day, Carly, one of Sleevemore's subjects, recruits an individual named Raven, whom she believes to be psychic. Marvin informs Sleevemore, Raven received a vision during her high school's volleyball tournament, leading their team to losing the game, and embarrassing Raven in the process. Sleevemore places Raven in his Sleevemore Cerebral Oscillator, an invention created to measure a persons psychic abilities. Sleevemore and his other subjects try to test Raven on abilities, other than her clairvoyance, but come to no luck. As he is ready to give up, Raven receives a vision, leading to a reaction from the Oscillator. She immediately warns Dr. Sleevemore to take three steps backwards, and as he does, a light falls, where he once stood. Sleevemore thanks Raven for keeping him from harm, and records his finding. As Raven decides to return to the centre, Sleevemore fetches his popcorn, which is being warmed by another subject, Sparky, who has pyrokinetic abilities.
The next day, Sleevemore tests Raven's psychic abilities once again, but find they have deteriorated from his last findings. He leaves to record and study the results. When he returns, he finds Raven placed telekinetically in the air, by some of his other subjects, and places her back to the ground. When Raven decides to leave, he lets Raven know, she is always welcome, should she want to return.
- Dr. Sleevemore possesses similarities to Professor X, from the X-Men franchise. Both are psychic individuals who create and are head of an institution, to help younger people, with powers, develop their abilities.