"Eau de Minnie" is the twenty-first episode of Mickey Mouse.
- Russi Taylor - Minnie Mouse
- Chris Diamantopoulos - Mickey Mouse
- Paul Rudish
- Fred Tatasciore
- Aliki T. Grafft - "Entrancement" voice, Florist
- This is the first episode to not feature Mickey as the main protagonist. The title said "Minnie Mouse" instead of the usual "Mickey Mouse".
- When Minnie is clamoring about what she will wear for her date with Mickey, her reflection is moving on its own. This is a reference to the same scenario that occurs during "A Spoonful of Sugar" in Mary Poppins.
- This is the first episode where Mickey does not have a huge role.
- One of the outfits that Minnie tries on for her date with Mickey is her pink and white-dotted bow and dress from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and later Mickey and the Roadster Racers, which she digressed and suggested that it was "too young," likely a reference to how both of the aforementioned shows are educational and targeted towards preschoolers.
- This episode suggests that Minnie is usually wearing a black shirt with her dress (or it is the animated thing where she puts on another skin).
- Minnie apparently has a habit of going overboard on wearing perfume.
- Her reflection also mentions an event that happened in Barbados involving Minnie charming Mickey after applying too much perfume.
- Minnie hums "Minnie's Yoo Hoo" for the first time.
- The Disney Channel on Demand streaming of this episode in the United States has been sourced from PAL masters rather than NTSC masters since January 2016. This is highly unusual for an On Demand streaming in the US. However, it is still normal-pitched on the WATCH Disney Channel app in the US.
- This episode was nominated at the 2015 Annecy International Animated Film Festival for best TV series.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.