- Echo Creek Academy: - The town's high school.
- Diaz House: - The home of Marco Diaz and his parents, as well as Star's home while on Earth.
- Stop & Slurp: - A convenience store.
- Britta's Tacos: - A fast food restaurant that sells Mexican food.
- Echo Creek Mud Pits: - a tourist attraction that, as the name implies, possesses several pits of mud, with fake mammoths placed within them.
- Emilio's Pizza: - A pizzeria, of which Marco is a regular customer.
- Echo Creek Aqueduct - An aqueduct were a lady named Brigid lives within a small forest.
- According to Brian H. Kim, as each dimension has a different "sound", Echo Creek is laid-back LA indie rock.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.