- 14 (Season 1)
- 14–15 (Season 2)
- 15–17 (Season 3)
- 17–18 (Season 4)
He is Raven and Chelsea's best friend. He is a guard on the school basketball team and is an aspiring rapper and a big brother figure to Cory. He briefly attempts to start a romantic relationship with Raven, and is shown in one episode to be Raven's future husband. Occasionally, he says, "Told ya! Told ya twice!" after he tells Raven not to do something that they both knew she would do. Another common catchphrase of his is "Holla!" after he finishes talking to his friends or girls that he likes.
His parents are divorced, which is mentioned several times throughout the series. His mother is the Baxter family's dentist.
- It's unknown if Eddie will appear in Raven's Home, which he hasn't been seen or mentioned in so far. The reason behind his absence so far is due to Orlando Brown, who originally portrays him, got into numerous legal issues between 2016 and 2018 .
- Eddie is similar to Nia Baxter-Carter's best friend Tess from Raven's Home as they're both rappers and basketball players.
- ↑ https://www.tmz.com/2016/02/18/disney-star-orlando-brown-arrested/
- ↑ https://www.eonline.com/news/907345/disney-star-orlando-brown-arrested-following-family-dispute
- ↑ https://www.tmz.com/2018/06/05/orlando-brown-arrested-vegas-narcotics-mug-shot-raven-tattoo/
- ↑ https://www.tmz.com/2018/09/04/orlando-brown-arrested-burglary-vegas-caught-on-camera/