Lilo ignores Stitch while working on a new hula dance. Stitch finds a cousin performing as a circus entertainer and when he attempts to capture Elastico, he is adopted as a circus performer himself. Gantu captures but cannot hold Elastico, who returns to the circus. Lilo realizes that Stitch has left and convinces him to stay in Hawaii and not travel with his new circus family.
- In one scene, Elastico is missing his tail, whereas in another scene, his stomach is not colored in.
- Moral: Family means nobody gets left behind.
- Elastico is one of the few known experiments named by someone other than Lilo.
- The ringmaster called Stitch "The Incredible Indestructorado" due to him being abnormally strong.
- The tiger that roared at Stitch and later bit Gantu on the leg bears a great resemblance to Rajah from the Aladdin film trilogy and TV series.
- Some of the experiments that appear at the end of this episode are shown before their actual episodes.
- This is the only episode where Jumba has no speaking lines, making Lilo, Stitch, and Pleakley the only characters to have the most speaking roles in almost every episode.