Lilo ignores Stitch while working on a new hula dance. Stitch finds a cousin performing as a circus entertainer and when he attempts to capture Elastico, he is adopted as a circus performer himself. Gantu captures and nearly sends Elastico to Hämsterviel, but he manages to escape and returns to the circus. When Lilo realizes that Stitch has left, she apologizes to him for ignoring him and convinces him to stay in Hawaii and not travel with his new circus family.
- In one scene, Elastico is missing his tail, whereas in another scene, his stomach is not colored in.
- Some of the experiments that appear at the end of this episode are shown before their actual episodes.
- Moral: Family means nobody gets left behind.
- Elastico is one of the few known experiments named by someone other than Lilo.
- The ringmaster called Stitch "The Incredible Indestructorado" due to him being abnormally strong.
- The tiger that roared at Stitch and later bit Gantu on the leg bears a great resemblance to Rajah from the Aladdin film trilogy and TV series.
- This is the only episode where Jumba has no speaking lines, making Lilo, Stitch, and Pleakley the only characters to have the most speaking roles in almost every episode.