At Avalor Palace, Isabel and Naomi sneak into Elena's room to give her an early birthday surprise since her coronation is the same day as her birthday only to find out that she's already awake and not there. The reason for this is revealed to be because she's in the Grand Council Chamber making preparations to deal with both her Coronation and Ash's group at the same time. Doña Paloma offers to take over some of Elena's duties but is refused. Elena then heads out for more work. Isabel notes that she's never seen her big sister this stressed out to which Naomi replies "Yeah, we better do something." When Elena gets back, she finds everything gone. When she asks what's going on Naomi and Isabel tell her that they had the Grand Council give her a mandatory day off. Doña Paloma takes over as party planner.
Naomi, Isabel, and Ixlan take Elena along on a girl's day. Unfortunately for them, Elena quickly proves to be a workaholic who doesn't even know how to relax for even a second. Because of this, she keeps sneaking off to make checks on everyone's coronation preparations. As such, Naomi, Isabel, and Ixlan have to keep dragging her back. Elena even has Mingo bring her her scepter so she can use it's Farsight power to check on Doña Paloma's work by bribing him with Anoki Berry s'mores. When she's caught doing this, her good and fed up friends and sister drag her away for a mud bath. Unfortunately, Naomi makes a comment about Doña Paloma accidentally offending King Toshi with a showy napkin fold. This makes Elena go crazy and get so worked up that she takes off back to Avalor Palace.
Ixlan, Naomi, and Isabel give chase. Elena's anxiety causes her emotion magic to activate and send everyone spinning. Elena calms down enough to get them down. Elena then continues to head back to the Palace. Along the way, she makes a huge mess. When Elena meets Doña Paloma, Paloma reveals Elena had nothing to worry about. Elena apologizes to her sister and friends for not letting them help her and reveals that she wants to get used to dealing with everything herself as she won't have the Grand Council to help her anymore once she's Queen of Avalor. Elena fixes the mess and then gives Doña Paloma the day off.
- Aimee Carrero as Princess Elena
- Jenna Ortega as Princess Isabel
- Stephanie Beatriz as Ixlan
- Jillian Rose Reed as Naomi Turner
- Constance Marie as Doña Paloma
- Desmond Gerber as Mingo
- Jaime Camil as Julio
- Danny Trejo as Antonio Agama
- Rene Mujica as Pablo Agama
- Emiliano Diez as Francisco
- Julia Vera as Luisa
- Joe Nunez as Armando
- Malachi Barton as Leo
- Chrissie Fit as Leo’s Mom
- Robert Pine as Octavio
- Ruth Livier as Countess Dolores
- Alma Martinez as Lady Yolanda
- Moral: When under stress, it’s best to calm down and take a break.
- It is revealed that Elena didn't like ballet when she was a kid, though the reason remains unknown.
- Elena’s coronation will happen on her birthday.
- This is the second time Jenna Ortega and Malachi Barton have worked together in a Disney TV show. The first was in Stuck in the Middle.
- During the mud bath, Naomi says "As if.", which is Xigbar's quote in the Kingdom Hearts series.
- A running gag in this episode is where Countess Dolores and Lady Yolanda argue about the color of the decorations is a reference to the Disney classic Sleeping Beauty where Flora and Merryweather argue over Aurora's dress being pink or blue.
- This is the second time Doña Paloma is shown bareheaded. The first being Captain Mateo.