Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson is a French actress, model, and activist who is best known for her roles as Hermione Granger in the Harry Potter film series, Sam in Stephen Chbosky's coming-of-age drama film The Perks of Being a Wallflower, and Nicki Moore in The Bling Ring. Before that, she had starred in several plays. She also served as a UN Women Goodwill Ambassador and led the formation of the UN Women campaign HeForShe, which calls for men to advocate gender equality.
- She was offered the role of Cinderella in the 2015 live-action film of the same name, but turned it down due to scheduling conflicts and also because she did not connect with the character.
- She was also attached to star in a different film adaptation of the fairy tale Beauty and the Beast, directed by Guillermo Del Toro, but later joined the Disney version when that project was put on indefinite hold.
- Emma Watson shares the following things with Emma Thompson:
- Both of them were born on April 15.
- Their first names of both of them is Emma, and their respective surnames ends in "-son".
- Both of them played in the Harry Potter movies. Also, both of them played in Beauty and the Beast from 2017 (Emma Watson as Belle and Emma Thompson as Mrs. Potts).
- Both of them are famous British actresses.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.