"Enter the Bullies" is the eighteenth episode of The Proud Family.
The Gross Sisters call Penny out after she clues the school principal in on their bullying ways. Luckily, she gets on their good side by becoming their financial advisor. Meanwhile, BeBe and CeCe visit Dr. Payne for their flu shots in which they cry because Oscar thinks they don't know what a shot or the doctor's office is. Oscar then meets up with Papa Gross and the two of them decide to put aside their differences, for the sake of the kids.
- Mr. Gross says Oscar cut him off in traffic; but HE did that to Oscar.
- When the boy begs for porridge, he carries an orange bowl. But when the Gross Sister gets up, the bowl turns to a light green color.
- Before Father Gross smacks off Oscar's face, his car was green instead of red.
- Trudy and Oscar claims both doesn't know the Gross Sisters, though they met them in previous episodes.
- When Trudy let Penny have it her way of walking to school, CeCe was seen holding on Oscar's right leg. In the next shot, Oscar was holding her. Back to the same shot, she was still holding on his leg.