- This is the first time where Randy wears his Ninja Suit throughout the whole episode.
- Many robots from previous episodes make a reappearance:
- The most obvious one being the blond Punk-Bots, voiced by Billy Idol in "McSatchlé".
- The entrance to the stadium is in fact Jack hammer's body, from "Weinerman Up".
- The Elves and Snowman from "Silent Punch, Deadly Punch".
- Three Lances(including the one we see in "Living in Shooblivion").
- Most of the rodeo robots from "Bro-ing Down the House".
- Parts of Franz Nukid from "Nukid on the Block".
- the snake robot from "Viva El Nomicon", and despite not being a robot, the Mexican death bear also appears.
- The cat-bot from "Attack of the Killer Potatoes" as well as the robot from the start of the episode.
- The snot lizard from "House of 1,000 Boogers".
- The polar bear and Mort's robot from "On the Poolfront".
- The Mimotour from "Rorg: Hero of a Past".
- The Rhinosaurus from "McFear Factor".
- The female laser tag robot from "Shoot First, Ask Questions Laser".
- the Berserkers from "Otto Know Better".
- And finally the robot hooligans from "The McHugger Games".
- The robot that picks up Mort's car references the previous episode "Mort-al Combat".
- The robots all shout "FINISH HIM!", a well-known phrase from the Mortal Kombat series.
- The ending of the episode is a reference to Star Wars.
- Viceroy's deep voice is his voice actor, Kevin Michael Richardson.
- This marks the ninth time Randy has cried. The first was "Monster Drill", the second was "Bash Johnson: 11th Grade Ninja", the third was "Rise of the Planet of the Robo-Apes", the fourth was "Ninja Camp", the fifth was "McFear Factor", the sixth was "Welcome Back Catfish", the seventh was "Randy Cunningham's Day Off" and the eighth was "Ninjafan".
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from the Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja Wiki. The list of authors can be seen in the page revision history (view authors). As with Disney Wiki, the text of the Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja Wiki is available under the CC-by-SA Free Documentation License.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.