At the Money Bin, Scrooge has Louie and Della test out his new defense system dubbed the "Impossibin", which he hopes will be effective enough against F.O.W.L. They head into the first room, which is a hall filled with chainsaws and blades coated in ultraviolet lights, making it impossible to see. Della and Louie attempt to navigate through the corridor. Scrooge is satisfied, but cannot turn off the defense system after he forgets the password; trapping them in the room. They discover that the room is powered by a Little Helper Bulb and when criticized, briefly turns the room red and use it to escape.
The trio travel from room to room until they end up in a library covered in Rosa Runes. When they step on one, their force of gravity changes. They manage to escape the room and move on. Throughout the entire ordeal, Scrooge continues voicing his disapproval over how they are easily able to solve each of the rooms. Louie and Della criticize him for this as they are trying to stay alive and get out. They eventually reach the main office where they face a robot version of Scrooge that transforms and attacks them. They manage to defeat this, too with Scrooge once again angered.
The robot is taken over by Bradford Buzzard who tells them that he is able to hack it with the help of Gandra Dee. He also reveals that Scrooge did not forget the password, but Bradford, through his hacking, had actually changed it. He uses the robot to attack the three who navigate through the bin to escape it. Eventually, they make it back to the money bin where Scrooge and the robot fight on the ceiling due to the gravity runes. As they fight, Louie distracts the robot into blasting a rune straight towards Scrooge's fortune, causing it to rise and crush the robot while Scrooge swims through it to safety. Louie and Della inform Scrooge that nothing can stop them because they are adventurers and can face anything.
Meanwhile at the manor, Mrs. Beakley assigns Webby to train Huey and Dewey in preparing themselves against a possible attack while she and Donald work on adding maximum defense to the mansion. Huey and Dewey, both wildly unprepared and unable to defend themselves, begin to panic when Webby begins to take the training seriously. Webby continues to humiliate the two of them with her ability to create decoys and alter her voice.
Huey slowly begins to lose his sanity while Dewey simply prepares for the worst as Webby waits to fully attack them. Huey finally convinces himself that there will be no attack and that conquering their fear is the lesson. However, he is immediately proven wrong when Webby attacks them for real. She ropes up Dewey and injures Huey which causes her to halt her attack. Beakley instructs Webby to finish, but she refuses, instead choosing to face Beakley, much to her excitement. However, the fight quickly becomes severe and Webby, Huey and Dewey flee to the roof of the mansion with Beakley in pursuit.
On the roof, Donald sees his nephews in danger. Angered, Donald follows and tries to convince Beakley to cease her attack, because this is gone too far, but she tells them that she must do everything she can to prepare Webby for F.O.W.L. as she wants to keep her safe. Beakley nearly tumbles off the roof, but Donald, Webby, Huey and Dewey save her. Webby tells her that she can take care of herself and that with her and their friends by their side, they can face anything. Beakley apologizes before she gets a phone message about something, and they head to the money bin to investigate.
The rest of the Ducks arrive and tell Scrooge to answer his phone, as he has numerous messages. Goldie tells Scrooge that the Fountain of the Foreverglades has been uprooted and taken before she could steal it herself, Vero of the Mervanans says that the Eggheads have stolen the Harp of Mervana, Darkwing Duck was beaten by Steelbeak who has taken the Solego Circuit plans, and Gene the Genie calls to tell them that he is being kidnapped by the Phantom Blot. The attack at the bin was simply a distraction. The Ducks, feeling empowered by their recent adventure, know that they will do everything they can to beat F.O.W.L..
- David Tennant as Scrooge McDuck
- Danny Pudi as Huey Duck
- Ben Schwartz as Dewey Duck
- Bobby Moynihan as Louie Duck
- Kate Micucci as Webby Vanderquack
- Paget Brewster as Della Duck
- Tony Anselmo as Donald Duck
- Toks Olagundoye as Mrs. Beakley
- Marc Evan Jackson as Bradford Buzzard
- Allison Janney as Goldie O'Gilt
- Chris Diamantopoulos as Darkwing Duck
- Jaleel White as Gene the Genie
- Greg Cipes as Vero
- In the library, all the book titles relate to gravity:
- Gravity: Keeping You Down...Since the Dawn of Time
- Rainbow's Gravity by Thomas Finchon
- The title is a reference to the real life book Gravity's Rainbow by Thomas Pynchon.
- Falling Up: A History of Falling Down
- Falling For You: A Series of Love Poems by Sir Isaac Newt-Hen
- The author's name is a reference to Sir Isaac Newton who is usually credited for his thesis on gravity.
- Webby is revealed to have perfect vocal mimicry and ventriloquism abilities.
- When battling the robot, Scrooge uses his cane as a pogo stick, just like in the DuckTales video game.
- According to Bradford, Scrooge's password is the exact value of what's in his Money Bin.
- It is quite odd how Scrooge didn't change the password before Bradford hacked it.
- Louie finally masters the ability to dive into the money bin in this episode.
- This is also the first time he does it on-screen.
- Darkwing Duck claims all his equipment was stolen by Steelbeak. This is likely a homage to how Steelbeak began as an antagonist of Darkwing Duck.
- Interestingly Scrooge, Della, Beakley seemed unconcerned for the kids safety as Scrooge put Della and Louie in danger to outsmart F.O.W.L, Della didn't seem concerned for Louie's safety as she was willing to put him in danger along with her in the hallway of hidden horror, Beakley makes Webby scare Huey and Dewey for an attack on them later she attacks Webby.
- Before Webby could fire at Huey, he broke his knee, and then later on he can walk perfectly without any problems.