Eva Gabor was sister to celebrity Zsa Zsa Gabor and her first movie was Forced Landing and she appears in talk shows. Eva had her own talk show called The Eva Gabor Show which lasted for one season. Gabor opened her wig business in 1972. Eva voiced Duchess from The Aristocats and Miss Bianca from The Rescuers and The Rescuers Down Under.
In 1965, Gabor began her role for which she is best remembered, Lisa Douglas whose attorney husband (Oliver Wendell Douglas, played by Eddie Albert) decides to leave the city. Oliver then buys and runs a farm in a rural community, forcing Lisa to leave her beloved New York City, in the Paul Henning sitcom Green Acres which aired on CBS. Green Acres was set in Hooterville, the same backdrop for Petticoat Junction (1963-1970) which occasionally crossed over its sister sitcom. Despite proving to be a ratings hit, staying in the top twenty for its first four seasons, Green Acres and another sister sitcom show, The Beverly Hillbillies were cancelled in 1971 in the CBS network's infamous "rural purge" - which attempted an attract a younger viewer demographic, as most viewers of the series were at least 40 years old.
Eva Gabor was married five times:
- Eric Valdemar Drimmer (June 1939-February 25, 1942; divorced) the marriage was childless.
- Charles Isaacs (September 27, 1943-April 2, 1949; divorced) the marriage was childless.
- John Elbert Williams (April 8, 1956-March 20, 1957; divorced) the marriage was childless.
- Richard Brown (October 4, 1959-June 1973; divorced) the marriage was childless.
- Frank Gard Jameson SR, (September 21, 1973-1983; divorced) the marriage was childless but Gabor became a stepmother of Jameson's four children.
As the youngest of the Gabor sisters, she had predeceased her eldest sister, Magda, (1915-1997) and her mother, Jolie Gabor, (1896-1997) whom both died two years later in 1997, and Zsa Zsa who died on December 18, 2016.
- Dorottya Stein (1860-1896): great-grandmother
- Franceska Tilleman (1879-1944): grandmother
- Ethel Reinhertz (1881-1931): great-aunt
- Joseph Tilleman (1865-unknown): grandfather
- Dora Tilleman (1891-1980): aunt
- Zseni Tilleman (1892-1969): aunt
- Sydonia Tilleman (1895-1895): aunt
- Jolie Gabor (1896-1997): mother
- Rozalie Tilleman (1898-1973): aunt
- Sebastian Sebi Tilleman (1907-1944): uncle
- Salamon Grün: grandfather
- Rozália Kluger: grandmother
- Vilmos Gábor (Grün) (1881-1962): father
- Lajos Gábor (Grün) (1894-1945): uncle
- Joseph Gábor (1889-1944): uncle
- Magda Gabor (1915-1997): sister
- Zsa Zsa Gabor (1917-2016): sister
Eva Gabor on Wikipedia