When Bucky creates a Ninja theme song that Ninja can’t stand, Ninja’s attempts to shut it down only makes it more popular.
- The episode title is a pun to the phrase "everybody sing-along".
- It's shown that Debbie Kang knows how to play the violin, Theresa Fowler knows how to play the keyboard, and Pradeep can play the bongos.
- Rudd Rhymez and Tiny Timmy Scratch-It appear in this episode, not having appeared since the episode they promoted in, "Hip Hopocalypse Now".
- Bucky, who wrote a song in "Silent Punch, Deadly Punch" for Flute Girl, writes his second song to Norrisville Ninja.
- In the end of the episode, Randy says he is getting used to the song, so it hints that he likes it.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from the Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja Wiki. The list of authors can be seen in the page revision history (view authors). As with Disney Wiki, the text of the Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja Wiki is available under the CC-by-SA Free Documentation License.|