"Extinct Possibility" is the ninety-first and last episode of Darkwing Duck.
The episode starts out at the museum of St. Canard. Darkwing is just about bored out of his skull. That is, until the professor unveils the mystery - a piece of amber. And inside is someone who looks much like Darkwing himself!
- This was the last episode of the series. A third season was never put into production.
- This episode makes Darkwing Duck the only character to appear in every single episode.
- This episode not only deals with fossils and time travel but is also a part of the Predestination Paradox, a paradox that exists when a time traveler is caught in a loop of events that "predestines" him/her to travel back in time.
- This episode shows that dinosaurs in Darkwing's universe died out because they did everything backwards.
- Stone tires and rubber roads.
- Using an oven as a washer
- "Long-distance calls" were litteral.