"Family Game Night" is the forty-first episode of Wizards of Waverly Place.
In order to pass a history test, Alex switches brains with Harper. There is a glitch, however, and the two cannot switch back, leaving an infant-minded Harper in Alex's room. Justin is harassed by a girl, Daphne, who insists they are dating. To drive her away, Justin invites Daphne to Russo Family Game Night, an infamous event that usually "ends in crime scene tape" due to the Russos' loud fighting. Meanwhile, Alex and Harper are still having trouble with the body switching spell – Alex winds up with two brains in her head, while a brainless Harper is left in Alex's bedroom. Needless to say, the game night ends in disaster, much to Justin's delight.
- (Name and Name) Cambia Coporum Meum Capora Sua Numinavi – switch bodies
- Hairbrainium Excamchangium – change hair styles
- After all that's been said we want to switch back our heads – switch voices
- Voicus Rightnoisus – return voices to their original owner
- This all has been a pain, now we want to switch back our brains – combine two brains together
- Please brain, leave brain – return brains to their original owner
Guest stars: Christa B. Allen as Daphne
Notes: In the season 1 episode, "Quincenara", it is said that if you do not switch bodies back by sundown, you will be stuck in the other person's body forever. However, Harper and Alex were still in each other's bodies at night and made it back. The possible reason for this is because the spell has many glitches which Justin had pointed out.