Fantastic Four is an upcoming Marvel film part of the Phase Five of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, based on the Marvel Comics characters co-produced by 20th Century Fox and Marvel Studios, and distributed by Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures of the same name.
- To-be-confirmed actor as Reed Richards/Mr. Fantastic
- To-be-confirmed actress as Susan Storm/Invisible Woman
- To-be-confirmed actor as Jonathan Storm/Human Torch
- To-be-confirmed actor as Benjamin Grimm/The Thing
On December 14, 2017, The Walt Disney Company announced plans to acquire 21st Century Fox. The acquisition would provide Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-Men, Fantastic Four, and Deadpool with the Marvel family under one roof. The deal was completed on March 20, 2019.
- ↑ SDCC 19: MARVEL ANNOUNCES ‘FANTASTIC FOUR’, ‘X-MEN’ AND ‘BLADE’ STARRING MAHERSHALA ALI ARE IN-DEVELOPMENT
- ↑ The Walt Disney Company To Acquire Twenty-First Century Fox, Inc., After Spinoff Of Certain Businesses, For $52.4 Billion In Stock
- ↑ Disney’s Acquisition of 21st Century Fox Will Bring an Unprecedented Collection of Content and Talent to Consumers Around the World