|| "Even miracles take a little time."
This article features media from Walt Disney Company or its subsidiaries that has yet to be released.
To prevent speculation, please add reliable sources to the unreleased media. Any information that is not backed up by citations may be removed.
Thank you and have a magical day!
- To-be-confirmed actor as Reed Richards/Mr. Fantastic
- To-be-confirmed actress as Susan Storm/Invisible Woman
- To-be-confirmed actor as Jonathan Storm/Human Torch
- To-be-confirmed actor as Benjamin Grimm/The Thing
On December 14, 2017, The Walt Disney Company announced plans to acquire 21st Century Fox. The acquisition would provide Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-Men, Fantastic Four, and Deadpool with the Marvel family under one roof. The deal was completed on March 20, 2019.
- ↑ SDCC 19: MARVEL ANNOUNCES ‘FANTASTIC FOUR’, ‘X-MEN’ AND ‘BLADE’ STARRING MAHERSHALA ALI ARE IN-DEVELOPMENT
- ↑ The Walt Disney Company To Acquire Twenty-First Century Fox, Inc., After Spinoff Of Certain Businesses, For $52.4 Billion In Stock
- ↑ Disney’s Acquisition of 21st Century Fox Will Bring an Unprecedented Collection of Content and Talent to Consumers Around the World