"Fast Foodie" is the first segment of the fifty-seventh episode of Big City Greens.
While the Greens are staying at home for the day, they quickly discover that the building that once occupied Big Coffee has now become a Burger Clown restaurant, much to Cricket's excitement. They head over there to see that Gloria has now become an employee, much to her chagrin. Bill becomes confused by the menu items that are offered such as a "cotton candy" burger. The incredibly creepy mascot and CEO, Mr. Burger Clown, offers them a free burger which the Greens, minus Bill, take excitedly. Back at home, Cricket declares that he will eat at Burger Clown every day, but Bill tells him that he should only eat there in moderation. Taking it as a challenge, Cricket declares that he and Tilly will eat there every day for every meal, much to Bill's annoyance.
Cricket and Tilly begin to eat at Burger Clown every day for a week, culminating in Tilly getting gravely sick and Cricket becoming obese. While Cricket insists that he continue to eat a Burger Clown burger, Bill puts his foot down and forbids him from ever eating there ever again. Cricket stoops to hiring Remy to bring him more burgers, but Bill puts a stop to this as well and sends Cricket to his room. As he paces, he seems to finally come to the realization that he has changed, but something from the restaurant catches his attention and he escapes. Meanwhile, Tilly has gotten back into eating vegetables and becomes vigorous with "unlocked" abilities. Bill checks on Cricket and discovers that he has escaped and that there is a play place at Burger Clown now.
Cricket begins to terrorize the other children at Burger Clown by stealing their burgers and running amok, or at least trying to, in the play place. Bill sends Tilly in to go and get her brother and a chase ensues. Cricket tries to escape by going down the slide, but gets stuck in it. Bill finally talks some sense into Cricket when he realizes that he could be stuck in it forever. Bill comes through the other side to talk to him, but he gets stuck too. The situation hits the news and the Burger Clown is forced to shut down, which does not seem to phase Mr. Burger Clown. Cricket, having slimmed down, is glad to finally have things back to normal, only to suggest they eat at Burger Clown again, angering Bill.
- Chris Houghton as Cricket Green
- Marieve Herington as Tilly Green
- Bob Joles as Bill Green
- Artemis Pebdani as Gramma Alice
- Zeno Robinson as Remy Remington
- Anna Akana as Gloria Sato
- Raven-Symoné as Maria Media
- Dan Fogler as Mr. Burger Clown
- This is the first episode wherein Zeno Robinson, the voice actor of Remy Remington, is involved with the story for the episode.
- The title is a reference to Fast Foodies, a reality television show that aired on TruTV.
- The way Tilly digs into the ball pit seems to reference Dig-Dug.
- The plot of Cricket and Tilly eating fast food for every meal is similar to the plot of the Beavis and Butt-head episode, Supersize Me, where Beavis and Butt-head eat fast food for a whole month after watching television.
- Burger Clown is an obvious parody of McDonald's, Burger King and Wendy's.
- Gloria gets a new job at Burger Clown, albeit temporarily, after having gone jobless since "Chipocalypse Now".
- This is the second episode where Tilly's green eye color is visible since "Hiya Henry".
- The song "Burgs' and Fries" is a parody of "Be Our Guest" from Beauty and the Beast.
- The scene where Cricket gets stuck in the slide is very reminiscent of when Winnie the Pooh got stuck in Rabbit's hole in Winnie the Pooh and the Honey Tree.
- Cricket's lyric in "Burgs' and Fries", "I'll eat until I cry!", foreshadows his breakdown when stuck in the slide once Bill asks if that's what he wants to do for the rest of his life.
- Moral: Too much junk food is not good for you.
- March 14, 2021 (Canada)
- May 14, 2021 (Southeast Asia)
- July 7, 2021 (Latin America)
- October 12, 2021 (Portugal)
- January 15, 2022 (Japan)