- 1940 - Pinocchio is generally released.
- 1962 - Moon Pilot premieres.
- 1979 - The North Avenue Irregulars
- 1955 - A Progess Report, part of the Disneyland TV series, premieres on ABC.
- 1994 - The Bonkers episode "Fall Apart Land" premieres in syndication.
- 1995 - The Aladdin episode "The Lost City of the Sun" premieres in syndication.
- 1996 - The Bill Nye the Science Guy episode "Archaeology" premieres in syndication.
- 2000 - The Pepper Ann episode "Baggy Bean Buddies/The Beans of Wrath" premieres on UPN.
- 2001 - The Even Stevens episode "Almost Perfect" and the Lizzie McGuire episode "I've Got Rhythmic" premiere on Disney Channel.
- 2007 - The Hannah Montana episode "The Idol Side of Me" and the Cory in the House episode "Don't Rock the Vote" premiere on Disney Channel.
- 2008 - The Phineas and Ferb episode "S'Winter" premieres on Disney Channel.
- 2015 - The Phineas and Ferb episode "Act Your Age" premieres on Disney XD.
- 2016 - The Muppets episode "A Tail of Two Piggies" premieres on ABC.
- 2019 - The Milo Murphy's Law episodes "Doof's Day Out" and "Disco Do-Over" premieres on Disney Channel.
Theme park happenings
VHS & DVD releases
- Army Wives: The Complete Third Season (ABC Studios)
- Little Einsteins: Animal Expedition
- Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Minnie's Bow-tique
- 1829 - Jules Verne (author)
- 1914 - Bill Justice (animator)
- 1939 - Barry Mann (songwriter)
- 1943 - Joe Pesci (actor, singer, comedian, and producer)
- 1945 - Mia Farrow (actress, singer, humanitarian, and fashion model)
- 1949 - Judith Light (actress and producer)
- 1953 - Ciarán Hinds (actor)
- 1955 - Charles Shaughnessy (actor)
- 1965 - Keith Wickham (voice actor, comedian, and screenwriter)
- 1972 - Crispin Freeman (voice actor, ADR director, and script writer)
- 1974 - Amber Valletta (actress, voice actress, and fashion model)
- 1976 - Charlie Day (actor, comedian, and writer)
- 1980 - Margarita Levieva (actress)
- 1981 - Tom Hiddleston (actor)
- 1987 - Michael B. Jordan (actor)
- 1992 - Jack Kinney (animator, director, and producer)
- 2002 - Judson Pratt (actor)
- 2008 - Robert DoQui (actor)
- 2018 - Reg E. Cathey (actor)
- 2019 - Ron W. Miller (Diane Disney Miller’s Husband, President and CEO of The Walt Disney Company, and Walt Disney’s son in law)
|≪||February 8||Timeline||February 10||≫|