Anne, Sprig, Soggy Joe and Loggle, who runs away after Sprig makes a comment, are trying to figure out what is ravaging a nearby area and chase the creature to its nest. It turns out to be a fully grown Domino II, making Anne incredibly happy to see her again. However, Joe and especially Sprig are not happy to see it and are further relieved when Andrias' drones suddenly arrive and capture her. Anne, still having fond memories of her, decides to rescue her, especially after seeing that she has had kittens. She takes them back to base, much to everyone's disapproval, but she convinces them to look after them while she goes and rescues Domino II. Sprig, as usual, decides to accompany her.
Each of the Wartwood resistance decide to take turns watching the kittens, but after One-Eyed Wally falls for them, the rest of Wartwood, follows suit as well. Anne and Sprig discover that Domino II along with other Kill-a-moths are being used to power a battery farm for Andrias. When the Kill-a-moths power down, Anne approaches Domino II and destroys her mind control collar. At first, it appears that Domino II is just as savage as when they last met, but she remembers her time with Anne and even coughs up the chew toy she gave her. However, another Kill-a-moth eats Sprig and it and the others continue to power the generator. Anne uses Domino II to go and rescue him. Just before they leave, Domino II and Anne decide she must save the other Kill-a-moths.
Anne and Sprig manage to destroy the mind control collars of the other Kill-a-moths, but when they try to eat Sprig again, Domino II, seeing how much Anne cared for Sprig, lets out a bellow that causes them all to cease chasing him. Anne realizes that Domino II is the Alpha Moth, thus not only have they tamed her, but they have tamed the rest of the Kill-a-moths as a result. They all fly back to Wartwood, who have now fallen in love with the Kill-a-pillars. They freak out upon seeing the Kill-a-moths until Anne arrives to inform them what happened. Sasha is impressed and announces that they now have flying artillery for the resistance, though Sprig asks that they train them better after one of them tries to eat him again.
- Brenda Song as Anne Boonchuy
- Justin Felbinger as Sprig Plantar
- Bill Farmer as Hop Pop Plantar
- Amanda Leighton as Polly Plantar
- Anna Akana as Sasha Waybright
- James Patrick Stuart as One-Eyed Wally
- Fred Tatasciore as Soggy Joe
- Laila Berzins as Sadie Croaker
- Brian Maillard as Leopold Loggle
- Troy Baker as Captain Grime
- Katie Crown as Ivy Sundew
- Kaitlyn Robrock as Felicia Sundew
- The episode shares its title with The Punisher episode "Fight or Flight".
- This episode marks the return of Domino II who has not been seen since "The Domino Effect"; making this the longest gap of episodes for a character's absence with 98 episodes.
- It's revealed that Domino 2 has given birth to six babies since her last encounter with Anne.
- Grime is revealed to have lost an uncle to a Kill-a-moth.
- Along with "Newts in Tights", according to Matt Braly, these episodes are the last "fun ones" since from "The Three Armies" up until the series finale, all of these episodes are going to be plot relevant.
- Both segments are also the final episode to feature the theme song and Season 3 end credits sequence.
- The mind control collars are seen again since "Commander Anne".
- This is the last episode where Sprig nearly gets eaten.