The First Ninja was the last ninja from the Norisu Nine who became the first Norrisville Ninja and trapped the Sorcerer underground.
The First Ninja is serious and grim, taking his role as the Ninja very seriously. Spending many years fighting against the Sorcerer, he is enraged and saddened when Randy accidentally ruins his plans. He also is very insightful, often speaking in riddle. While usually calm, the First Ninja also can get very stressed and frustrated, shouting at others to be quiet when trying to figure out a solution, and becoming upset when he thinks he or someone else messed things up.
When he thought he had failed to stop the Sorcerer, the First Ninja became depressed and gave up. However, he became inspired by Randy's determination and returned to trap his enemy once and for all.
The Battle with the Tengu
According to the NinjaNomicon, he fought the Tengu, an ancient bird demon. The Tengu was too powerful to defeat until he found out the demon's feathers were the source of its power. Infused in the Ninja Suit, the feathers gave it mysterious powers and forever linked the Ninja and the Tengu together, their strengths and weaknesses shared. After he defeated the Tengu, the First Ninja imprisoned it in a sacred stone known as the Eye of Eternity, which is also known as the Sacred Tengu Stone.
In 1209, when the Sorcerer and the Sorceress teamed up to cause chaos, the First Ninja fought to stop them. He pushed the Sorceress into the portal that the two sorcerers had created while trying to hit him. This banished her to the Land of Shadows.
The Sorcerer's Imprisonment
The First Ninja finally triumphed over the Sorcerer in 1213 as seen in "Randy Cunningham: 13th Century Ninja." With the help of future ninja Randy, Howard, and his squire Plop Plop, he sealed the Sorcerer underground with the Eye of Eternity, which he locked with the Sorcerer's Key. Because he knew that possessing the key was too dangerous, the First Ninja hid it.
The First Ninja continued to act as a guard over the Sorcerer's prison. He wrote down everything he learned into the NinjaNomicon, as he prompted to by Randy. When it was time for him to learn the Ultimate Lesson, his memories were taken into the Nomicon for future ninjas, and his duty was given to the next Norrisville Ninja.
- Joel McHale has also voiced the NinjaNomicon in the rare occasions it speaks (like in "Ninja Camp" and "Randy Cunningham and the Sorcerer's Key"), raising interesting questions.
- It's stated in "The Ninja Supremacy" that upon the Ninja's time being up, the Nomicon absorbs all of his experiences so it can be passed on to the next Ninja. As he was the first, it's possible it means the Nomicon has his mind.
- According to Randy and Howard, he talks like the Nomicon.
- First Ninja has a move where he can conjure an energy blast that looks like a dragon.
- First Ninja can hold a boulder and jammed the Eye of Eternities onto the boulder, which suggests he has great strength.
- While explaining the Sorcerer's Key, the Nomicon appeared to be arguing with itself, which may suggest that First Ninja was arguing with someone else in the Nomicon.
- His first appearance was actually in "Sorcerer in Love"; however, this was a non-speaking appearance.
- First Ninja has been fighting the Sorcerer since the year 1209 and then defeated him in 1213; First Ninja then acted as the Sorcerer's warden likely for four more years; making him the only Norrisville Ninja to have held his title the longest.
- First Ninja is similar to Avatar Wan from the Avatar Series. Both characters are the very first protectors to their respective shows, both favor fire attacts, and both had merge with a god-like spirit to gain great powers.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from the Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja Wiki. The list of authors can be seen in the page revision history (view authors). As with Disney Wiki, the text of the Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja Wiki is available under the CC-by-SA Free Documentation License.|