"Five Finger Discount" is the fifth episode of the third season of Disney Channel's That's So Raven and the forty-eighth episode overall. It aired on December 3, 2004. It was written by Dennis Rinsler and directed by Rich Correll.
Cory gets sucked into a world of peer pressure after his friends (Cody Linley and Christopher Massey) encourage him to shoplift at a toy store. His guilt causes him to have nightmares. Raven has a vision of Cory getting stopped by a security guard for shoplifting again, and tries to prevent it -- but, as usual, she must disguise herself -- as a security guard -- making the vision come true! However Cory actually managed to return what he shoplifted, without getting caught. In disguise, Raven is able to tell the real security guard that the other boys have been shoplifting, and Cory leaves his "friends". Meanwhile, Raven; Chelsea; and Eddie win a "mystery prize" in a soda-can contest. The audience never discovers what this prize is, but clues are dropped, ending in the prize getting ruined -- right before the audience sees it. Clues are: that Chelsea says "Our prize isn't allowed in the mall!", and Eddie saying "This one is!" Another one is Raven telling Eddie and Chelsea not to get it wet. Although never blatantly stated, "the prize" is most suggested to be a mechanical pet.
- Raven-Symoné as Raven Baxter
- Orlando Brown as Eddie Thomas
- Kyle Massey as Cory Baxter
- Anneliese van der Pol as Chelsea Daniels
- T'Keyah Crystal Keymáh as Tanya Baxter
- Rondell Sheridan as Victor Baxter
- In the episode, Kyle Massey stars alongside his real-life brother, Christopher Massey. His brother played the character Jeremy.