"Flimflammed" is the second segment of the forty-fourth episode of Big City Greens.
Cricket finds a $100 dollar bill and is persuaded to invest in it.
Cricket is playing in front of his house when he spots a bulldog. He returns him to his owner who rewards Cricket with $100. Cricket excitedly waves the dollar around Big City, but is stopped by a man who simply identifies himself as "John". John informs Cricket that he could easily earn more money if he invests the $100 to him and sell head slimmers; cranial devices that supposedly slim the size of one's head. Cricket agrees and purchases the box. He takes it home to show off to Tilly and Gramma Alice who both question his decision to sell the faulty product. Unfazed, Cricket sets out to sell the head slimmers.
Cricket fails to sell any and refuses to listen to Alice who tells him that he was "flimflammed" out of $100. Cricket sulks at Big Coffee when Gloria explains her problems. She wants to go to a concert, but does not have the money. When Cricket mentions that he is having trouble selling the head slimmers, Gloria takes an interest in selling them and Cricket asks for $200. Tilly and Alice ridicule Cricket's decision to swindle Gloria and he goes back to see Gloria have trouble selling the product. Cricket reveals his mistake and she chases him back to his house where he nervously reveals that he spent the money on a wedding cake.
Gloria tells Cricket that the money was for her rent and Cricket apologizes before concocting a plan. Gloria poses as a wealthy business woman and confronts John. She reveals that there is a new head slimmer that also makes people smarter and after seeing Tilly and Remy supposedly use this product, discovers Cricket selling them. He offers to buy them with a bag full of money, but when he tries to flee with them, Gloria (posing as a agent) stops John who bribes her with the real money and flees. Cricket tells Gloria that she can keep all the money as she feels bad for swindling her. Just as they leave, a giant headed man asks if they have any more head slimmers.
- Chris Houghton as Cricket Green
- Marieve Herington as Tilly Green
- Bob Joles as Bill Green
- Artemis Pebdani as Gramma Alice
- Anna Akana as Gloria Sato
- Joey Diaz as "John", or "Pete"
- Zeno Robinson as Remy Remington
- Betsy Sodaro as Community Sue
- Luke Lowe as Benny
- Cricket refers to John as "the flim-flam man". The Flim-Flam Man is the name of a 1967 film, itself based on a novel titled The Ballad of the Flim-Flam Man.
- Bill has shown to have gotten used to Cricket getting caught in violent situations, uttering "he probably deserves it."
- Kiki appears in this episode, but does not have any lines.
- Moral: It's important to know if you've been scammed and if you're scamming someone yourself.