"Frankengoof" is the thirty-seventh episode of the first season of Goof Troop.
Goofy inherits the scary Frankengoof castle after his relative Dr. Frankengoof passed away. The villagers showed loathe to that Doctor because of a monster that looked like Pete. Pete used this fact to disguise himself as the monster to scare Goofy into giving him half the property for his own needs, but failed, and he was mistaken as the monster by the villagers.
- Charlie Adler: Igor, tall man
- Nancy Cartwright: Pistol, little girl
- Jim Cummings: Pete, the Frankengoof Monster, yodeling man
- Bill Farmer: Goofy, Dr. Frankengoof
- Dana Hill: Max
- Rob Paulsen: P.J., medium-sized man
- Frank Welker: Cuckoo clock, hound, screaming man in phone booth
- April Winchell: Peg, short woman
- This episode's title is an obvious parody of Frankenstein.
- Pete being trapped in a windmill to escape angry villagers is a parody of the climax of the 1931 Universal Classic Frankenstein.