At a carnival Queen Delightful wins a pet fish which she names Teensy. When its found out that he is a Jolly-Go-Jumbo fish that rapidly increases in size, The 7D must transport him to a body of water that can accommodate his increasing size.
Meanwhile Hildy is turned into a mouse by her new shape-shifting ring which ends up inside Teensy. In order to change back, they have to get inside the belly of the growing beast and get the ring back.
- Bill Farmer as Doc
- Dee Bradley Baker as Dopey
- Billy West as Bashful
- Maurice LaMarche as Grumpy
- Scott Menville as Sneezy
- Stephen Stanton as Sleepy
- Kevin Michael Richardson as Happy
- Leigh-Allyn Baker as Queen Delightful
- Paul Rugg as Lord Starchbottom
- Kelly Osbourne as Hildy Gloom
- Jess Harnell as Grim Gloom
The man appeared a few times to warn Grumpy about the Jolly-Go-Jumbo fish, and Grumpy reminds him that he has something on his nose.
- The title "Free Teensy" is a reference to the 1993 movie Free Willy.
- So far in this episode, marks the first time the Glooms did not plan anything evil.
- It is revealed that Bashful uses cockiness in this episode after popping from behind Queen Delightful and making a cute face while saying "She can't get enough of me".
- When Grumpy says "They're tiny. Why are they called Jolly-Go-Jumbo fishes?," the closed captions list it as "Jolly-Go-Jumbo fish," excluding the "es" at the end of "fishes."