|Journey To The Lights||July 5, 2016|
|Anna, Elsa, Kristoff, and their friends from Disney Frozen are helping Little Rock the troll earn his tracking crystal.|
|Kristoff's Crystal Adventure||September 6, 2016|
|Oaken's Invention||September 6, 2016|
|Our Adventure Notebook||November 1, 2016|
|A book written by Anna, Elsa, and Kristoff, who take turns documenting their action-packed journey to the Northern Lights. The guide features full-color journal entries and doodles created by your favorite characters, plus a double-sided pull-out poster!|
|Let It Glow||July 25, 2017|
|Anna, Elsa, Kristoff, Olaf, and Sven help their troll friend Little Rock as he sets out on a special quest under the Northern Lights.|
Following the book series' publication was LEGO Frozen Northern Lights, a collection of tongue-in-cheek shorts compiled into a special. They were developed by LEGO and aired on Disney Channel on December 9, 2016.
- Kristen Bell as Anna
- Idina Menzel as Elsa
- Jonathan Groff as Kristoff, Sven
- Josh Gad as Olaf
- Chris Williams as Oaken
- Ciarán Hinds as Grand Pabbie
- Fred Tatasciore as Ski Patrol Officer #1/Troll #1
- Aside from the basic synopsis, the LEGO special does not follow the events featured in any of the books.
- The tone of the LEGO special is a major departure from that of the film or canon book series. While the original film and follow-ups tend to focus on drama and grounded comedy, the LEGO special features modern pop-culture references, self-referential humor, and fourth wall breaking.
- When the Arendelle Police are trying to catch Anna and the gang, the sound of a train can be heard. They refer to it as the Polar Express. This is a reference to the children's story The Polar Express by Chris Van Allsburg.
- At one point in the LEGO special, the trolls can be seen playing guitars and drums until Grand Pabbie returns home.
- This TV show marks the first time that Sven talks.
- "For the First Time in Forever" and "Let it Go" were referenced in the LEGO special.
- A Mickey Mouse ice minifigure was created twice by Elsa in the LEGO special, first when she tried to get her powers working again, and again when she tried to prevent Kristoff and Sven from falling from the cliffside.
- Near the end of the special, the two guards managed to catch the second Mickey ice minifigure, but when they got distracted by the northern lights it disappeared, making it possible that the Mickey minifigure was as sentient as Olaf since it was created by Elsa.
- It was also seen during the credits in one of the photos wearing one of the guards' hats while riding in the sled with them.
- When Olaf says, "I'm defying gravity." this is a reference to the song "Defying Gravity" from the popular Broadway musical Wicked which starred Idina Menzel as Elphaba (the Wicked Witch of the West).
- ↑ "Olaf Forever! Disney Introduces 'Frozen Northern Lights' — Including Brand New Character (Exclusive)". Yahoo. (June 21, 2016)
- ↑ "GO BACK TO ARENDELLE WITH FROZEN NORTHERN LIGHTS". Oh My Disney. (June 21, 2016)