- “My name is G2-4T. That's short for G2-4TT45579982DWP-403ST. That's just my first name. I'd tell you my last name, but I don't wanna hold up the line.”
- ―G2-4T introducing himself
G2-4T was a G2 unit repair-droid or, "Goose Droid" which was owned by the Star Tours company. He is quite rude and gets yelled at for insulting guests (followed by "Heh-heh-heh") or telling them things about Star Tours' rough past.
Sometime before the Battle of Yavin, he served as a security agent at Spaceport THX1138. Years later he was repurposed to work as a foreman over several other goose-droids, including G2-9T. After Star Tours shut down he came into the ownership of a smuggler named Talon Karrde.
In the original attraction, he was voiced by Mike West. In The Adventures Continue, he is voiced by Patrick Warburton. His audio-animatronic was recycled from that of one of the Singing Geese from the defunct attraction America Sings. The, "Goose Droid" nickname given to his type of droid is a reference to this.
G2 appeared in the Sector 2 section of the queue area. He and G2-9T usually get temporarily shut down for talking and not doing their jobs.
Star Tours: The Adventures Continue
In Star Tours: The Adventures Continue, G2-4T is a security agent for Star Tours rather than being a foreman.
- "Hey!!! Get off my servos!! I'm not the one who purchased all those Defective RX pilots!!"
- "These shut-downs are becoming a pain in the neck! Literally. Ohh..."
- "Have any of you humanoids ever flown on a StarSpeeder before? (...) Well, I hope you enjoy your tour. And uh, now, please keep your partner together as you approach the loading concourse. That is if you'd ever like to see them again. If not, then you can say goodbye now. Heh-heh-heh-heh-heh."
- "Excuse, me, please. But you'll have to check that baggage. Huh? Oh, I'm terribly sorry! I didn't know that was your husband! Heh-heh-heh-heh-heh-heh. Sorry, chief. My sensors are out of focus there for a second."
- "Hey! What's the matter? Haven't you people ever seen intelligent life before? Heh-heh-heh."
- "Keep moving."
- "How ya doing?"
- "Let's keep it moving, let's keep it close."
- "You don't wanna miss the Boonta Eve Podrace for this!"
- "Yeah, yes, sir."
- "Moving slowly."
- "There ya go."
- "Are you hot? Or not, because you're coming up red on my scanner?"
- "Are you sure you're not Togruta because you're coming up orange on my scanner."
- "Please, direct your attention to the scanner. The blue scan indicates that you've contracted Dagobah smallpox. Don't panic! Droids are immune. I'll be fine."
- "Are you sure you're not Rodian, because you're coming up green on my scanner."