"Gabriella's Fella" is the first segment of the forty-sixth episode of Big City Greens.
While at the Big City Community Center, Cricket eyes Gabriella, the girl he has had a crush on since the Valentine's Dance. He is nervous to approach her until Remy comes along and tries to get him to talk to her. Cricket is unsure of what to say and does not want to embarrass himself. Realizing that Cricket has helped him all this time, Remy decides to finally return the favor and help Cricket talk to Gabriella. The opportunity comes when Community Sue asks for volunteers to paint a mural outside the center and Remy has Cricket raise his hand when Gabriella agrees to help paint. Cricket is nervous, but ultimately gets forced out. Meanwhile, Sue also needs someone to watch over the equipment and has Tilly take on that role. Overthinking the whole situation, Tilly believes that Sue has placed her in charge of the whole Community Center and begins to act as if she is a president running a country and begins making outlandish changes.
Cricket quickly discovers that he is incapable of holding a simple conversation with Gabriella and runs off to get water. Remy gives Cricket a pair of ear buds so that he can communicate with him and tell him what to say to her. Remy has Cricket ask Gabriella if she likes dressage. When she responds that she "only likes things that aren't stupid", Cricket finds the answer amusing, but Remy ends up having Cricket make the conversation awkward again. Later, Cricket asks if she likes painting and Gabriella reveals that she is doing it because she got in trouble for getting on the intercom to say "dookie". Cricket is amused by this and reveals that he once said "trash butt" and got sent home with a letter which she finds amusing. Remy has Vasquez help say love related sayings through the earpiece which ends up ruining the conversation again.
Cricket is distraught to learn that Gabriella is headed to Montreal. As she leaves, he voices his concern to Remy, only for Sue to hit Cricket with the realization that Gabriella clearly likes him and that he needs to pursue her. With Remy and Vasquez's help, Cricket makes it to the bus to meet with Gabriella and tells her that he likes her. She reveals her feelings for him as well and asks him if he would like to "go out" with her which will mainly consist of them having the opportunity to tell people that they are going out together without doing anything serious, and he happily agrees. Gabriella also says that she is only going to Montreal for vacation and will be back soon, much to Cricket's delight. In the end, Sue returns to the Community Center to see it in a state of disarray as Tilly casually leaves.
- Chris Houghton as Cricket Green
- Marieve Herington as Tilly Green
- Zeno Robinson as Remy Remington
- Danny Trejo as Vasquez
- Jenna Ortega as Gabriella Espinosa
- Lamar Woods as Weezie
- Betsy Sodaro as Community Sue
- This marks the return of Gabriella since Season 1's "Valentine's Dance".
- This episode also reveals Gabriella's full name.
- Gabriella is revealed to be a trouble maker just like Cricket.
- Rashida Remington appears, but without dialogue.
- Vasquez is revealed to have an unrequited crush on Rashida Remington.
- Bill Green and Gramma Alice are absent in this episode.
- Cricket and Gabriella become a couple.
- Tilly still has her ears pierced from "Tilly Style".
- Moral: Your crush might like you more than you like them.
- August 16, 2020 (Canada)
- December 6, 2020 (Latin America)
- January 29, 2021 (Southeast Asia)
- April 11, 2021 (Portugal)