Gabriella Carlita Espinosa is a supporting character from the Disney Channel animated series Big City Greens. She is the love interest, later girlfriend, and friend of Cricket Green who shares some of his mischievous traits.
Gabriella Espinosa is a very down to earth girl, but displays some spunk to her. Like most children, she wants to have fun, but does not put up with ridiculous things that put her off. She is relatively friendly, especially to Cricket who she gladly "goes out" with. While she does not consider herself romantic, she likes Cricket enough to at least consider being close to him. She has revealed that she can be a troublemaker just like him, having gotten onto the intercom at the Community Center just to say "dookie".
Gabriella is a girl roughly Cricket's age who has pink skin and purple hair done up in a long ponytail held by a dark yellow knot. She is slightly taller than Cricket, but maintains the same body shape. She typically wears a greyish-green shirt and dark grey pants along with tall socks and red sneakers.
In "Valentine's Dance", she wore a light blue dress and matching bow on top of her head with black shoes.
- Gabriella's name and voice actress indicate that she is Latina.
- Gabriella apparently knows Remy Remington, presumably from school.
- Her wardrobe is similar to Roxanne's.
- Unlike most animated shows, whose relationships evolve over the course of the series, Gabriella and Cricket's relationship was made official by the middle of its second season.
- She seems to share several traits with Cricket:
- She seems to be a troublemaking prankster and shares a similar incident where both blabbed a comical offensive word over the intercom.
- Like him, her choice of wardrobe is predominantly blue.
- Her shoes don't match her clothes, similar to Cricket's situation where he almost never wears shoes.
- She doesn't seem to like to do work, like how Cricket doesn't like doing chores.
- When going out with him, she refrains from doing all overly romantic stuff with him at first, like how Cricket discovered love for the first time and tried to understand what it was.
- Gabriella apparently likes to play the phone game Homescapes.
- "Tumblr Homescapes Post". Tumblr (August 28, 2020).