"Galactech: The Space Trader Strikes Back" is the first segment of the fifty-second episode of Miles from Tomorrowland. It premiered on June 10, 2017 alongside "Galactech: The Vanishing Callistos", and is the first segment of the twenty-second episode in the second season.
Dashiell Scamp uses a robot decoy of Watson and Crick to fool the Callistos for a heist.
- Justin Felbinger as Miles Callisto
- Fiona Bishop as Loretta Callisto
- Tom Kenny as Leo Callisto/Skip Computer
- Olivia Munn as Phoebe Callisto
- Dee Bradley Baker as M.E.R.C.
- Diedrich Bader as Crick Robot/Dashiell Scamp
- Danny Jacob as Watson Robot/Robo-Parrrot
- Jeff Bennett as Bibelow/Dalton
- Grey Delisle as Stella
- Lyons Mathias as Darrah
- The episode's title is a reference to the Star Wars movie, The Empire Strikes Back.
- This episode marks the fourth appearance of Dashiell Scamp after "The Space Trader", " The Robot Thief" and "Who Stole the Dinosaur?".
- Darrah gets a robo-parrot as his robot pet in this episode.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.