This article is about Robbie Reyes. For other characters who share the mantle, see Ghost Rider.
- “They say when the Rider burns you, he burns your soul.”
- ―M. Scott[src]
Ghost Rider (real name Robbie Reyes) is a supernatural entity originating from Marvel Comics as an superhero, by possession of a human host.
Ghost Rider was created by Felipe Smith and Tradd Moore.
Powers and Abilities
- Superhuman Strength: Ghost Rider possesses superhuman strength.
- Superhuman Durability: Ghost Rider has an immunity to must forms of injury.
- Superhuman Healing: Ghost Rider is able to heal from cuts and bruises to the face at a superhuman rate.
- Fire Manipulation: Ghost Rider can create "hellfire", a magical flame that could harm or traumatize a human soul, and with which it can summon a fiery motorcycle to ride on.
- Expert Driver: Ghost Rider is a highly skilled driver on the Hell Charger.
In Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., both the Blaze and Reyes incarnations of the character appear, although Reyes' role as the Ghost Rider is followed in the story. Robbie Reyes has a brother, Gabe, whom he cares for as Gabe is on a wheelchair. Robbie works as a mechanic in a scrapyard who helps fix cars. His plot follows that he obtains the powers of the Ghost Rider after he is killed in the middle of a street race, and seeks vengeance on those who murdered him.