Gloria is a short tempered, overworked and longing employee at Big Coffee. Much of her frustration stems from Cricket's (and by extension the rest of the Green family's) constant activities as they are situated next to her place of work. Gloria does not have time for fun and games and puts work before most other things that matter to her. Unlike Bill Green's more optimistic view of responsibility, Gloria is much more accepting of its harsher reality implying that she is something of a downer. Many unfortunate things befall her and she apparently has a string of bad luck.
On the upside, Gloria does possess an artistic side as shown in "Paint Misbehavin" and tends to take her negative aspects and express them on canvas. Over time, she has also shown to appreciate Cricket's company and seems to act like a big sister to him at times. Deep down she simply wants people to understand and respect her as it is implied that she does not have very many friends.
Gloria is somewhat thin and slender, with light lilac skin and indigo hair. She wears a pink T-shirt, purple pants, gray slip-on shoes, and wears her hair in a ponytail.
When she works at Big Coffee, she dons a plain brown cap and apron, just like every other employee.
- Gloria came from the suburbs, similar to how Cricket came from the country.
- Gloria has a parakeet that does not love her and has a habit of repeating very personal things she says such as the fact that she is always eating tubs of ice cream in one go due to stress.
- Gloria apparently has a crush on a boy named Kevin, but he is with someone named Shelby who she clearly does not like.
- Gloria dreams about going to Paris due to its culture's fascination with art and love. Her obsession with it implies that she suffers from a form of Paris Syndrome, or is simply a Francophile.
- Gloria is well versed in Tae Kwon Do.