Gloria Wood was an American singer and voice actress. Her rare voice was in the four-octave range. She was able to imitate other voices.
- Tinker Bell on Peter Pan peanut butter TV commercials
- Minnie Mouse (Disney)
- Suzy Sparrow (Disney)
- Cartoon characters in A Symposium on Popular Songs (Disney)
- Oswald the Lucky Rabbit (1957)
- Three Little Pigs (1958)
History & Discography
- 1948: So Dear to My Heart (Disney Live Action/Animated Film) (chorus)
- 1949: The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad ("The Headless Horseman" chorus)(Disney Animated Film)
- 1951: Alice in Wonderland (Disney Animated Film) (chorus)
- 1953: Peter Pan (Disney Animated Film) (chorus)
- 1953: Toot, Whistle, Plunk and Boom (Disney Animated Short) Susie Sparrow
- 1957: Zorro (Live Action Series) Singing barmaid in "Death Stacks the Deck"
- late 1950s: She heads up a choir in Disney record/s.
- "Ching Ching" Gloria Wood And The Afterbeats Bob Sherman, Dick Sherman Buena Vista USA 1960
- 1962: She sings in A Symposium on Popular Songs, a short cartoon for Disney: "The Boogie Woogie Bakery Man", "Rock, Rumble and Roar", "Charleston Charlie"
- 1973: Walt Disney presents Christmas Adventure in Disneyland album - Disneyland Records.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.