"Go Go the Wooweroo" is the second segment of the fifty-fifth episode of Big Hero 6: The Series. It premiered on November 2, 2020 alongside "Big Hero Battle", and is the second segment of the sixth episode in the third season.
- Ryan Potter as Hiro Hamada
- Scott Adsit as Baymax
- Jamie Chung as Go Go Tomago
- Riki Lindhome as Wendy Wower
- Zehra Fazal as Basemax, Girl in NBB Shirt
- Timothy Simons as Supersonic Stu
- Kari Wahlgren as Brooke, Weird Little Boy
- "Dark Matter"
- "Woweroo Rap"
- This episode features Go Go singing and rapping for the first time.
- This episode reveals what has happened to some of Big Hero 6's past villains.
- High Voltage is performing "community service dancing", possibly as a way to reform as they had promised previously.
- Sirque is said to be incarcerated, despite her previous appearance depicting her escaping.
- Di Amara is still incarcerated since "City of Monsters".
- Hardlight is still incarcerated since "Big Chibi 6".
- Mad Jacks have apparently turned over a new leaf and started a children's program called Bright Lights, Loud Noises.
- This is the first episode where Supersonic Stu is seen without Supersonic Sue, though she is mentioned.
- Supersonic Stu is a fan of Wendy Wower and possibly has a crush on her.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.