In hopes of further uplifting the spirits of the citizens, Rapunzel decides to bring the Goodwill festival to Vardaros, but the citizens are not enthusiastic about the upcoming festivities. However, the people of Vardaros start to become interested when Cassandra presents daring and dangerous activities. Rapunzel and Cassandra attempt to work together, but they quickly begin to argue and disagree over plans and activities, resulting in them breaking off their partnership and planning their own separate events. However, Rapunzel notices everyone is more interested in Cassandra's ideas and attempts a reconciliation, but the competitiveness between them further escalates and Rapunzel prepares the final event, featuring both dangers and thrills. Eugene tries to help Rapunzel and Cassandra mend their friendship and handcuffs them together. Meanwhile, Lance and Hook Foot are in charge of finding a gopher for the final event, but due to how Eugene drew the drawing, they bring back a dangerous Sneezeweasel instead that quickly begins to cause harm and disarray. Rapunzel and Cassandra work together to stop the Sneezeweasel and at the same time reconcile their friendship. By the end of the festival, Rapunzel and the group leave Vardaros and continue on their journey.
- Mandy Moore as Rapunzel
- Zachary Levi as Eugene Fitzherbert
- Eden Espinosa as Cassandra
- James Monroe Iglehart as Lance Strongbow
- Jeff Ross as Hook Foot
- Paul F. Tompkins as Shorty
- Britt Robertson as Vex
- Reg E. Cathey as Captain Quaid
- Rapunzel wears her original dress in this episode.
- Running gag:
- Every time Rapunzel speaks of her beliefs, a Vardaros woman keeps showing up on time to insult her and calls her a clod while walking away.
- The Vardaros woman who keeps embarrassing Rapunzel and calling her "Clod" is voiced by Eden Espinosa, who also voices Cassandra.
- This was Reg E. Cathey's final episode as Captain Quaid as he passed away from lung cancer on February 9, 2018.
- Rapunzel makes a reference to Rapunzel's Enemy when Monty booed her for redesigning the Goodwill seal.
- This is the second episode that takes place during the annual Goodwill Festival, the first time being "Rapunzel's Enemy".